The National Security Council just lifted their ban on inter-district travel across Malaysia, except in Sabah!
Here is what you need to know about this change!
Malaysia : Inter-District Travel Allowed, Except In Sabah!
The Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) just lifted their ban on inter-district travel across the entire country, except in Sabah.
Starting 5 March 2021, you can freely travel within your state, across district lines.
This was long expected, after they lifted the 10 km travel limit on 16 February 2021.
The only exception is Sabah, where inter-district travel is still forbidden. You must travel only within your district in Sabah.
Inter-District Travel Allowed, But Not Interstate Travel
However, please note that interstate travel is still forbidden across the country.
The only exception is Kuala Lumpur and Selangor – they are all considered the “same state” – the Klang Valley.
So residents of KL and Selangor Putrajaya can freely travel within the Klang Valley, except to Putrajaya which is under RMCO.
Police permission is needed for KL and Selangor residents to travel to Putrajaya, unless it is for work (with employer’s letter).
- 1141 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 2 March 2021
- CoronaVac Vaccine Now In Malaysia, But No Approval Yet!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 15 March 2021!
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On MySejahtera!
- MICE + Busking Activities Allowed In MCO Areas!
- Johor, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan District List : Travel Inside!
- Ampang Jaya Police HQ Closed After COVID-19 Cases!
- Pos Malaysia : No Road Tax Renewal Until April 2021!
- Tam Pui / Chinese Potty Not For Serving Wine / Soup!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Yet Another COVID-19 Case!
- Village Grocer EkoCheras Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- All Schools In Malaysia To Reopen In March / April 2021!
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Staff + Partners Positive For COVID-19!
- MCO U-Turn : No More Limit Of 2 Persons Per Table / Car!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Another COVID-19 Case!
- 10 KM Limit Lifted, But No Interstate / Inter-District Travel!
- MCO / CMCO / RMCO : Extended To 4 March 2021!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Ismail Sabri : Klang Valley One Zone, But Putrajaya Off-Limits! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 313460 Cases, 291958 Discharged, 1169 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 314989 Cases, 294034 Discharged, 1177 Dead
Pingback: Remote Control Electricity Saver Scam Alert! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 319364 Cases, 300620 Discharged, 1200 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 322409 Cases, 304492 Discharged, 1206 Dead
Pingback: NO NEED To Scan MySejahtera Every Hour While Dining! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Dining In Pahang Limited To 1 Hour Per Customer! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 326034 Cases, 309612 Discharged, 1218 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 324971 Cases, 308247 Discharged, 1213 Dead
Pingback: Village Grocer Desa Park : Cashier Positive For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Another SUKE Highway Disaster : Launcher Crane Collapses! | Rojak Pot