You can now TRAVEL INTERSTATE to help family members make it to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments. Here are the details!
Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
On 14 April 2021, the Malaysia National Security Council agreed to allow interstate travel for the purpose of helping family members make it to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
On 15 April 2021, National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin announced this decision, which will take effect immediately.
- Only one person is allowed to travel interstate to help family members make it to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- For example, someone working in KL can return to Negeri Sembilan to take his elderly mother for her vaccination.
- That person will only need to show the vaccination appointment letter at state borders
Interstate Travel To Spur COVID-19 Vaccination?
This new interstate travel leniency appears to be an attempt to spur COVID-19 vaccination.
However, it is unknown how many senior citizens or dependents are unable to make it for their COVID-19 vaccinations, because their children are outstation.
There is also the issue of abuse of this leniency. Restricting it to a single person helps, but cannot prevent people from travelling in separate cars using the same vaccination appointment letter as an excuse.
There is, after all, no central database for the police to verify that only one person is using that vaccination appointment letter to travel interstate.
A better alternative might be for the Health Ministry to setup mobile vaccination teams to target senior citizens or other people who are unable to travel to vaccination centres.
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- MKN : Work From Home Ends For CMCO Areas!
- Pastor Valdeci’s Holy Milk Scandal Debunked!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!