The Malaysian Police just tightened interstate travel, limiting it to just 3 situations / circumstances. Here are the details!
Interstate Travel Now Limited To 3 Situations Only!
On the same day the National Security Council announced that interstate travel will be permitted to help family members vaccinate against COVID-19, the police apparently limited interstate travel to just 3 situations.
This was not announced publicly by the Royal Malaysian Police or the National Security Council (MKN), but this printed and signed notice at the Putrajaya Precinct 1 Police Station appears to be genuine.
According to this notice, the Inspector-General of Police, Abdul Hamid Bador, ordered that police permission will only be given for only these 3 situations / circumstances :
- Emergencies involving immediate family members with supporting documents
– This should include the newly-announced permission to travel interstate to help dependents or senior citizens attend their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- Couples in long-distance relationships
The notice also specifically stated that interstate travel is not permitted for wedding ceremonies and other feasts / celebrations.
This new order kicked off officially on 15 April 2021.
We should point out that this new order only applies to those applying for police permission to travel interstate.
It does NOT apply to those travelling for work, as they do not require police permission. They only require a letter from their employer, or other supporting documents, to prove that they are travelling for work.
Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
On 15 April 2021, National Immunisation Programme Coordinating Minister Khairy Jamaluddin announced that interstate travel will be allowed for those helping family members make it to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- Only one person is allowed to travel interstate to help family members make it to their COVID-19 vaccination appointments.
- For example, someone working in KL can return to Negeri Sembilan to take his elderly mother for her vaccination.
- That person will only need to show the vaccination appointment letter at state borders
Recommended : Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Public Bank Segambut Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Putrajaya Buka Puasa Picnic Did Not Follow SOP?
- Can Travel Interstate For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Private Hospitals + Clinics To Offer COVID-19 Vaccines Too!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Closed Indefinitely Over COVID-19!
- MCO, CMCO + RMCO Extension + Changes On 12 April 2021!
- How To Check Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment?
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : 2 More Cases, 2 More Classes Closed!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 26 April 2021!
- Employee Used Fake COVID-19 Test To Skip Work!
- RM500 Don Don Donki Giveaway Is A Scam!
- Singapore Doctor Did Not Get Adverse Reaction To Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 3.5 Million CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine Doses!
- Did Painkiller Kill This Doctor After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Gerik Policeman Did Not Die From COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Approves Second Source Of AstraZeneca Vaccine!
- PM : Travel Possible After COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Did Nike Make 666 Pairs Of Satan Shoes With Human Blood?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!