ISETAN just announced that 3 employees at their KLCC and Lot 10 stores tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and whether you should be concerned!
ISETAN : Three Employees Positive For COVID-19!
On 11 January 2021, ISETAN announced that 3 employees at their KLCC and Lot 10 stores tested positive for COVID-19.
- 7 January 2021 : 1 promoter from First Floor of ISETAN KLCC tested positive
- 9 January 2021 : 2 promoters from Lower Ground Floor of ISETAN The Japan Store at Lot 10 tested positive
All 3 cases were identified as “external infections”, and they were placed under quarantine.
Despite the cases being identified days ago, ISETAN only announced them today.
They did not close ISETAN KLCC or ISETAN The Japan Store, but announced that they have already sanitised and cleaned both outlets.
ISETAN COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by ISETAN on the COVID-19 exposure at their KLCC and Lot 10 stores.
ISETAN COVID-19 Exposure : What’s The Risk?
As the affected employees are customer-facing, there is some risk to customers who interacted with them.
They will definitely be tracing contacts, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
This case reinforces the importance of contact tracing, as well as the MySejahtera mobile app which logs the movements of its users.
While shopping malls and all other public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use MySejahtera, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using MySejahtera also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the stores of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 700 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 26 January 2021
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : Fifth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Death of Tiffany Dover From Pfizer COVID Vaccine Debunked!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!