ISETAN just announced that two additional employees at their KLCC store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and whether you should be concerned!
ISETAN KLCC : Two More Employees Positive For COVID-19!
On 11 January 2021, ISETAN announced that a promoter at their KLCC store tested positive for COVID-19.
On 25 January 2021, ISETAN announced that two employees at their KLCC store tested positive for COVID-19.
Their affected employees worked at the Foodmarket department at the Concourse Level.
ISETAN will close their KLCC store for two days – on 26 and 27 January 2021 for cleaning and sanitisation. They will reopen at 10 AM on 28 January 2021.
ISETAN KLCC COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by ISETAN on their KLCC store COVID-19 exposure.
Dear valued customers,
We regret to inform that two of our team members at Isetan KLCC Foodmarket at Level Concourse have been tested positive for Covid-19 on 25th January 2021 and have since been appropriately isolated.
Thorough sanitisation and disinfection exercise will be conducted within the premise of Isetan KLCC Foodmarket in line with the Ministry of Health’s (MOH) standards and guidelines.
In view of this and as a precautionary measure, Isetan KLCC Foodmarket will be closed for 48 hours beginning of 26th Jan until 27th Jan 2021.
We will resume our business operations on 28th January 2021 at 10.00am.
The well-being of all our team members and customers remain our priority and we encourage everyone to practice precautionary safety measures in accordance with the MOH’s guidelines.
Thank you and stay safe.
ISETAN KLCC COVID-19 Cases : What’s The Risk?
Anyone who shopped at the Foodmarket at ISETAN KLCC on or before 25 January 2021, should be wary and self-quarantine if possible.
The risk will be low if both the affected employees and all customers wore face masks, and maintained physical distance.
The Ministry of Health will be conducting contact tracing for all positive cases, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : Fifth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- Jaya Grocer Gardens Mall: FOUR Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Seremban + Port Dickson Coming Under MCO / PKP Too!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!