I dislike religious apologists. They spend their time and effort creating false narratives to support their own point of view. Don’t they know that lying is a sin in their religions? Take this one, for example. It claims that the Islamic Rage Boy is a Mossad agent called Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger.
His mission? To appear as a deranged or violent man in every news report on Muslims. Why? To make Islam look bad. Oh yes, I shit you not.
Obviously, this isn’t true at all. Let us show you why…
The Pictures Are Not Of The Same Man
First of all, let’s set the record straight that the photos used in the post above are genuine. However, the man in the top collage of photos is different from the man in the bottom picture. They look very similar, but they are not the same person.
The man featured in the top collage of photos is the famous Islamic Rage Boy, while the man in the bottom picture is Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger, also known as Rabbi Shlomo Ettinger.
Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger is an ordained rabbi of the Nanach Breslov Hasidim sect in Monsey, New York. He rose to minor prominence after he was arrested for possession of drugs and a loaded revolver. Here was his police record :
This led the local Jewish Orthodox community to organise a petition demanding that he serve prison time as a deterrent. Take a look :
In other words, Rabbi Sholomo Ettinger is no Mossad agent, just the rabbinical version of Walter White from Breaking Bad. 😀
Who Is Islamic Rage Boy?
Islamic Rage Boy is a failed Kashmiri militant named Shakeel Ahmad Bhat. He became famous in 2007 when he was photographed shouting at a demonstration in Srinagar, Kashmir; and at a protest against Salman Rushdie’s knighthood award… and many other protests… 😀
Despite his angry look, Shakeel Ahmad Bhat turns out to be really harmless. The MailOnline’s Patrick French interviewed him in November 2007 and discovered that the Islamic Rage Boy was created by poverty, ignorance and state brutality. Here are some interesting facts about Shakeel Ahmad Bhat, the Islamic Rage Boy :
- He was 29 years old when he gained prominence as Islamic Rage Boy in 2007.
- He stopped schooling when he was just 10 years old, and thus cannot read properly.
- The Indian government once raided his home when he was just a young boy and threw his 18 year old sister, Shareefa, out of the upstairs window, breaking her spine.
- When he was just 13 years old, he joined thousands of Kashmiris to take up arms against India.
- Despite being armed with an AK-47 and grenades, he had never killed anyone.
- He was arrested and tortured by the Indian military when he was just 16 years old.
- He injured his right arm as a result of that torture, which rendered him incapable of working.
- Since then, he has to rely on his brothers to support him.
- Not long after his release, the Indian Special Task Force came looking for him, but when they couldn’t find him, they beat his 75 year old father instead, breaking his leg and forcing him to be bedridden for the rest of his life.
- Despite his Internet notoriety, Shakeel has never used the Internet before. He doesn’t smoke, or even take a bus to a protest – he walks instead.
Islamic Rage Boy, The Meme
Shakeel’s open-mouthed visage became symbolic of Western perception of Muslim rage. As a result, the Internet turned him into a meme, and thus the Islamic Rage Boy was born. Here is a selection of memes using his Islamic Rage Boy image.
If you like our work, you can help support out work by visiting our sponsors, or even donate to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!