The Malaysian military just cordoned off Jalan Masjid India, as well as the adjoining Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion, to curb the spread of COVID-19.
Here is a video, as well as some photos, of the military taking over Jalan Masjid India, after the fourth Enhanced MCO was issued for that area.
Military Cordons Off Jalan Masjid India Under Enhanced MCO!
On 7 April 2020, the Malaysian government imposed the Enhanced Movement Control Order on both Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion in downtown Kuala Lumpur.
This new Enhanced Movement Control Order basically locks down both buildings, as well as a long stretch of Jalan Masjid India, for an indefinite period of time.
This is what happens when a building or an area is subject to the Enhanced Movement Control Order :
- all residents are prohibited from leaving, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all non-residents and visitors are prohibited from entering the building, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all business activities in the building must stop, except for shops selling essential items.
- residents may order food deliveries, but they must be delivered to a designated place.
- a medical base will be opened in this Enhanced MCO area
- all entry and exit points of the building will be sealed
- the police, military, civil defence and RELA volunteers will control the Enhanced MCO area
As you can tell, the Enhanced MCO lockdown is extremely stifling, so if you want to avoid this, please #StayHome to help #FlattenTheCurve!
Watch The Military Cordon Off Jalan Masjid India!
Here are some photos that Malaysian netizens have kindly shared with us, of the military cordoning off Jalan Masjid India!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 : Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion On EMCO!
- Face Mask Recycling Scammers Exposed!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia on 6 April : 3793 Cases, 1241 Recovered, 62 Dead
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 138 Healthcare Workers Infected
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- 600-Bed MAEPS COVID-19 Hospital : An Inside Look!
- COVID-19 : Menara City One Under Enhanced MCO!
- 6-Month Loan Moratorium : Why You Should TAKE It!
- COVID-19 : Hulu Langat Area Under Enhanced MCO!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- MAEPS Converted Into 500-Bed COVID-19 Hospital
- COVID-19 : Simpang Renggam Under Enhanced MCO!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose!
- BNM Credit Card Term Loan Conversion : Worth It?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!