Jaya Grocer just announced that multiple employees at their DPulze Cyberjaya store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Jaya Grocer DPulze : Multiple Employees Positive For COVID-19!
On 29 January 2021, Jaya Grocer announced that multiple employees at their DPulze Cyberjaya store tested positive for COVID-19.
This affected employees last reported to work on Wednesday, 27 January 2021. The employees, as well as all close contacts, have been quarantined.
Jaya Grocer closed their DPulze store at 7 PM today until further notice, for cleaning and sanitisation; as well as to allow all other employees there to undergo their swab test.
This is the ninth Jaya Grocer outlet to be affected by COVID-19, after Mutiara Tropicana, Empire Shopping Gallery, Damansara Perdana, The Gardens Mall, Intermark Mall, KL East Mall, Glo Damansara, KLIA2, and 1 Utama.
Jaya Grocer DPulze COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Jaya Grocer on the COVID-19 exposure at their DPulze Cyberjaya store.
Dear Valued Customers,
It is with a heavy heart that we must inform you that a few of our staff at Jaya Grocer D’Pulze Cyberjaya tested positive for COVID-19 today (29th January 2021). These staff last reported to work on Wednesday, 27th January 2021. As a precautionary measure, Jaya Grocer D’Pulze Cyberjaya will be closed at 7pm today until further notice.
Please rest assured that:
1. The aforementioned staff and all close contacts have been quarantined.
2. All other staff at Jaya Grocer D’Pulze Cyberjaya will be undergoing the swab test today.
3. Jaya Grocer D’Pulze Cyberjaya will be cleaned and sanitised in accordance with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health by a government-approved, third-party company today.
The safety of our customers and staff remains our utmost priority. We will keep you informed via social media.
Thank you for your continuous support. Please stay safe and healthy.
THE MANAGEMENT OF JAYA GROCER
Jaya Grocer DPulze COVID-19 Cases : What’s The Risk?
The risk would depend on whether the affected employees wore a face mask properly, maintained physical distance from customers and co-workers, as well as good hand hygiene.
It would also depend a lot on whether customers who came into contact wore their face masks properly, and practiced good hand hygiene.
The Ministry of Health will be tracing contacts, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
You should also maintain good hand hygiene by cleaning with soap and water, or a hand sanitiser.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 733 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 29 January 2021
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Closed After One COVID-19 Case!
- Stellar Putrajaya Temporarily Closes Due To MCO 2.0
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : One COVID-19 Case Today!
- Jaya Grocer Empire Subang : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Poh Huat Factories Closed With 543 COVID-19 Cases!
- ISETAN KLCC : Two More Cases Of COVID-19!
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 219173 Cases, 170329 Healed, 770 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia Will Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine On 26 Feb 2021! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 231483 Cases, 181886 Healed, 826 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 226912 Cases, 177794 Healed, 809 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 4 February 2021 | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Here Is The Updated Chinese New Year SOP For Malaysia! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 238721 Cases, 186970 Healed, 857 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 234874 Cases, 185278 Healed, 845 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 245552 Cases, 192679 Healed, 896 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 248316 Cases, 196566 Healed, 909 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer Jaya 33 : Employee Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot