Jaya Grocer just announced that multiple employees at their DPulze Cyberjaya store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Jaya Grocer DPulze : Multiple Employees Positive For COVID-19!
On 29 January 2021, Jaya Grocer announced that multiple employees at their DPulze Cyberjaya store tested positive for COVID-19.
This affected employees last reported to work on Wednesday, 27 January 2021. The employees, as well as all close contacts, have been quarantined.
Jaya Grocer closed their DPulze store at 7 PM today until further notice, for cleaning and sanitisation; as well as to allow all other employees there to undergo their swab test.
This is the ninth Jaya Grocer outlet to be affected by COVID-19, after Mutiara Tropicana, Empire Shopping Gallery, Damansara Perdana, The Gardens Mall, Intermark Mall, KL East Mall, Glo Damansara, KLIA2, and 1 Utama.
Jaya Grocer DPulze COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Jaya Grocer on the COVID-19 exposure at their DPulze Cyberjaya store.
Jaya Grocer DPulze COVID-19 Cases : What’s The Risk?
The risk would depend on whether the affected employees wore a face mask properly, maintained physical distance from customers and co-workers, as well as good hand hygiene.
The Ministry of Health will be tracing contacts, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
- 733 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 29 January 2021
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Closed After One COVID-19 Case!
- Stellar Putrajaya Temporarily Closes Due To MCO 2.0
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : One COVID-19 Case Today!
- Jaya Grocer Empire Subang : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Poh Huat Factories Closed With 543 COVID-19 Cases!
- ISETAN KLCC : Two More Cases Of COVID-19!
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- Here Are The MCO Roadblocks + Road Closures In Penang!
- Follow This MCO SOP Or Get Fined Up To RM 1K!
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- MOE Directive On Schools In MCO, CMCO + RMCO Areas!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!