Jaya Grocer just announced that multiple employees at their Empire Subang store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Jaya Grocer Empire Subang : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 26 January 2021, Jaya Grocer announced that multiple employees at their Empire Shopping Gallery store in Subang Jaya tested positive for COVID-19.
They tested all of staff members at Jaya Grocer Empire Subang on 25 January 2021, and several of them tested positive at 6:45 PM on 26 January 2021.
Jaya Grocer closed their Empire Shopping Gallery store, until further notice, for cleaning and sanitisation.
They will also send the other staff members (who tested negative) for a second swab test, before letting them return to work.
Jaya Grocer Empire Subang COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Jaya Grocer on the COVID-19 exposure at their Empire Shopping Gallery store.
Dear Valued Customers,
On 25th January 2021, we conducted swab tests on all of our staff at Jaya Grocer Empire Shopping Gallery. We received the results today, 26th January 2021, at 6.45pm, from which we learnt that several of our staff had tested positive for COVID-19. As a precautionary measure, we will be closing Jaya Grocer Empire Shopping Gallery until further notice.
Please note that:
1. Several staff from our hostels have tested positive. Please rest assured that only staff from Jaya Grocer Empire Shopping Gallery reside in these hostels.
2. Jaya Grocer Empire Shopping Gallery will be cleaned and sanitised in accordance with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health by a government-approved, third-party company.
3. All staff who have tested negative will be quarantined and will undergo a second swab test before returning to work.
As the safety of our customers and staff is our utmost priority, the Jaya Grocer Management has decided to close Jaya Grocer Empire Shopping Gallery until further notice. We are also working closely with the Ministry of Health (KKM) to monitor the situation and we will act on their advice.Thank you for your continuous support. Please stay safe and healthy.
THE MANAGEMENT OF JAYA GROCER
Jaya Grocer Empire Subang COVID-19 Cases : What’s The Risk?
The risk would depend on whether the affected employees wore a face mask properly, maintained physical distance from customers and co-workers, as well as good hand hygiene.
The Ministry of Health will be tracing contacts, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : One COVID-19 Case Today!
- Poh Huat Factories Closed With 543 COVID-19 Cases!
- 700 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 26 January 2021
- ISETAN KLCC : Two More Cases Of COVID-19!
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : Fifth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Death of Tiffany Dover From Pfizer COVID Vaccine Debunked!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!