Jaya Grocer just announced that an employee at their Mutiara Tropicana store tested positive for COVID-19!
Find out what happened, and if you should be concerned!
Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
On 27 January 2021, Jaya Grocer announced that an employee at their Mutiara Tropicana store tested positive for COVID-19.
This affected employee last reported to work on Friday, 22 January 2021. The employee, as well as all close contacts, has been quarantined.
This is the second time this Jaya Grocer outlet was affected by COVID-19. The last time was on 17 October 2020.
Jaya Grocer closed their Mutiara Tropicana store today, for cleaning and sanitisation; as well as to allow all other employees there to undergo their swab test.
Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana COVID-19 Exposure : Official Statement
Here is the official statement by Jaya Grocer on the COVID-19 exposure at their Mutiara Tropicana store.
Dear Valued Customers,
It is with a heavy heart that we must inform you that one of our staff at Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana tested positive for COVID-19 today, 27 January 2021. This staff last reported to work on Friday, 22 January 2021. As a precautionary measure, Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana will be closed today.
Please rest assured that:
1. The aforementioned staff and all close contacts have been quarantined
2. All other staff at Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana will be undergoing the swab test today
3. Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana will been cleaned and sanitised in accordance with the guidelines set by the Ministry of Health by a government-approved, third-party company today.
We will open for business tomorrow on Thursday, 28 January 2021, at 9am.
The safety of our customers and staff remains our utmost priority. We will keep you informed via social media. Thank you for your continuous support. Please stay safe and healthy.
THE MANAGEMENT OF JAYA GROCER
Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana COVID-19 Case : What’s The Risk?
The risk would depend on whether the affected employees wore a face mask properly, maintained physical distance from customers and co-workers, as well as good hand hygiene.
The Ministry of Health will be tracing contacts, and those identified as close contacts will be asked to self-quarantine and get tested.
Let this be a reminder why it is critical that you wear a face mask in public at all times – they greatly reduce the risk of infection.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so even a simple cleaning operation will definitely clean the store of any infectious particles, albeit only temporarily.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Jaya Grocer Empire Subang : Multiple COVID-19 Cases!
- Poh Huat Factories Closed With 543 COVID-19 Cases!
- 700 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 26 January 2021
- ISETAN KLCC : Two More Cases Of COVID-19!
- Equatorial Penang Will Close Down In March 2021
- IKEA Cheras : Multiple Guards Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Citta Mall Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ The Linc : Another Case Of COVID-19!
- Eateries + Restaurants In MCO Areas Can Open Till 10 PM!
- Malaysia : Existing MCO / PKP Extended To 4 February 2021!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Village Grocer Southkey : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Jaya Grocer Damansara Perdana : One COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : Fifth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- BIG @ Plaza Batai : Fourth Person Positive For COVID-19!
- All Of Malaysia, Except Sarawak, Will Be Under MCO / PKP!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- 5 Yo Nur Safiyya : Mama, Please Take Care Of Yourself Too…
- Death of Tiffany Dover From Pfizer COVID Vaccine Debunked!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!