Did Johnny Depp faint and cancel his Budapest concert because he was “overexcited” from last night’s party?!
Take a look at the viral claim, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : Johnny Depp Faint + Cancel Concert From Overexcitation!
People are sharing a Music Mundial article which claims that Johnny Depp fainted in his Budapest hotel, and cancelled the Hollywood Vampires concert that day, because of “overexcitation” from last night’s party!
Here is the viral Music Mundial article. Please feel free to skip to the next section for the facts!
Recommended : Did RM Reject Offer To Disband BTS + Go Solo?!
No Evidence Johnny Depp Fainted + Cancelled Concert From Overexcitation!
This is yet another example of celebrity FAKE NEWS created by Music Mundial to generate page views, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : Hollywood Vampires Cancelled Concert At Last Minute
First, let me just give you a quick overview of what happened with Johnny Depp and his celebrity band, Hollywood Vampires, in Budapest.
On July 18, Hollywood Vampires announced that it was forced to cancel the concert just hours before it kicked off:
Fact #2 : Johnny Depp Was Seen One Hour Before Cancellation
Approximately an hour before The Hollywood Vampires cancelled its concert in Budapest, Johnny Depp was seen walking in public, with a drink in his hand.
Obviously, Johnny Depp did not collapse and faint in his hotel after being “overexcited” from partying last night!
He may have been found unconscious in his room later – this rumour has not yet been confirmed. But if he fainted, it would have been because of some other cause – drinking, substance abuse, etc – after he returned to his hotel; and not because of last night’s excesses.
Ironically, Music Mundial posted the same photos showing Johnny Depp walking with a drink in his hand, essentially refuting its own claim!
Recommended : Is Selena Gomez Having An Affair With Zayn Malik?!
Fact #3 : No Evidence For Alice Cooper Quote
There is no evidence that Alice Cooper ever said that Johnny Depp was “overexcited” from a very agitated night of partying. I can find no reference to any such quote by Alice Cooper, but I found a single reference by a blog site euro ES Euro:
However, that exact quote was never attributed to Alice Cooper. In fact, if Alice Cooper did indeed speak out about Johnny Depp, it would be odd for him to refer to his own band as “they”. He would have said, “we”.
Fact #4 : This Is Just Music Mundial Fake News
Needless to say – Music Mundial offered NO EVIDENCE to back up its claim that Johnny Depp was found unconscious in his hotel because he was “overexcited” from a night of partying.
This appears to be nothing more than yet another example of fake news posted by Music Mundial. Here are examples of Music Mundial fake news that I looked into recently:
- Prince Harry + Meghan Confirmed Not Sleeping Together?!
- Is Prince William Trying To Oust King Charles?!
- Did RM Reject Offer To Disband BTS + Go Solo?!
- Were Prince Harry + Meghan Markle Exiled To US?!
- Is Selena Gomez Having An Affair With Zayn Malik?!
- Prince William Banned Photos With Kate Middleton?!
- Is Prince William Violently Abusing Kate Middleton?!
- Is HBO Releasing Game of Thrones Season 9?!
- Did Zendaya reject marriage proposal by Tom Holland?!
- Did Miley Cyrus Officially Retire From Performing Live?!
- Did Queen Camilla Develop Mental Disorder After Coronation?!
- Did Prince Harry Hire A New Divorce Lawyer?!
- Did Meghan Markle Have Affair With Chris Sanchez?!
Everything Music Mundial posts should be considered as FAKE NEWS, until proven otherwise.
Please help us fight fake news – SHARE this article, and SUPPORT our work!
- Did KJ Hamler Get Pericarditis From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
- PDRM Warning : It’s Illegal To Stop On Zebra Crossing!
- JPJ Ordered To Remove ‘No Physical Road Tax’ Notice!
- Did Two Tesla Cars Catch Fire + Explode In Accident?!
- Did JPJ Stop Issuing Physical Road Tax Stickers?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!