Malaysia will soon limit access through the Johor Causeway to just 12 hours, from 7 AM to 7 PM. Here are the details!
Johor Causeway : Only Open 7 AM-7 PM Starting 24 April 2020
Malaysian Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced today, that starting from Friday, 24 April 2020, the Johor Causeway with Singapore will only be operational from 7 AM to 7 PM.
Instead of operating 24-hours every day, the Sultan Iskandar CIQ (Customs, Immigration and Quarantine) will now only be open for 12 hours.
The Second Link to Singapore will continue to operate 24 hours, as usual. So those who need to urgently to travel to Malaysia, may do so through the Second Link whenever the Johor Causeway is closed.
However, he reported that there has been no mass return of Malaysians from Singapore, even though they expect many to want to return while Singapore’s circuit breaker measures are being enforced.
Malaysians returning from Singapore will need to undergo 14-days of quarantine, before they are allowed to return home.
So the government has prepared 6,000 rooms at 22 quarantine centres in Johor Bahru, and are looking for another 4,000 rooms, to accommodate the expected influx of Malaysians returning from Singapore.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6th EMCO Area Locked Down!
- How To Get + Pay Your TNB Bill During COVID-19 MCO
- Why Face Masks Are CRITICAL To Prevent COVID-19
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- MITI FAQ On Business Ops Allowed During MCO
- COVID-19 : Masjid India Area On Enhanced MCO Lockdown!
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Doctor Died Taking Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 224 Healthcare Workers Infected
- Fact Check : Out-Of-Control Crowd @ Johor Bahru CIQ!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- New COVID-19 Clusters Show The Danger Of Social Contact!
- Anti-Lockdown Gathering Of Muslim Migrants Debunked!
- Military Cordons Off Jalan Masjid India Under Enhanced MCO!
- COVID-19 : Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion On EMCO!
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 138 Healthcare Workers Infected
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- 600-Bed MAEPS COVID-19 Hospital : An Inside Look!
- COVID-19 : Menara City One Under Enhanced MCO!
- 6-Month Loan Moratorium : Why You Should TAKE It!
- COVID-19 : Hulu Langat Area Under Enhanced MCO!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose!
- BNM Credit Card Term Loan Conversion : Worth It?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 5482 Cases, 3349 Healed, 92 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6428 Cases, 4702 Healed, 107 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : PJ Old Town Locked Down! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6872 Cases, 5512 Healed, 113 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6894 Cases, 5571 Healed, 113 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 6941 Cases, 5615 Healed, 113 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 7059 Cases, 5796 Healed, 114 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 7604 Cases, 6041 Healed, 115 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: CMCO in Malaysia Extended To 9 June + No Raya Travel! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 7857 Cases, 6404 Healed, 115 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 7877 Cases, 6470 Healed, 115 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8266 Cases, 6610 Recovered, 116 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8303 Cases, 6635 Recovered, 117 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 8453 Cases, 7346 Recovered, 121 Dead | Rojak Pot