J&T Express is in the news again, because they just delivered a package wrapped in pink underwear!
This is definitely the weirdest package we have seen anyone deliver this year!
J&T Express Package Wrapped In Pink Underwear!
Everyone’s shopping online during the pandemic, and there is a shortage of cardboard boxes.
So we are used to all kinds of packaging, from recycled cardboard boxes and bubble wrap, to plastic bags and styrofoam boxes.
But this is the first time we have ever seen a cardboard package wrapped in pink underwear!
On 7 February 2021, Mamaayu Admia Ayunormaslinda posted that her husband received a package wrapped in pink underwear from J&T Express.
The J&T Express delivery man insisted that he was only delivering the package as received.
It was not a case of someone tearing the package of underwear, and then wrapping this one over the package, instead of stuffing it back inside; because the package contained pencil boxes for her children.
Package Wrapped In Pink Underwear : Who Did It?
This happened right after the J&T Express worker controversy, so some netizens felt that disgruntled J&T Express workers may have done this in “protest” or to “sabotage” the company.
After all, no vendor would actually ship their parcels wrapped in underwear. That’s a sure way to become infamous and possibly lose customers.
This also led some netizens to accuse Mamaayu of making up the story.
But this “wrapping” was so odd that someone working at J&T Express noticed it earlier and took a picture of it.
Ain Nurza, posted this picture below, saying that her husband who works at J&T Express found the package already wrapped in the pink underwear earlier.
The box looks to be in good condition and not beaten up, so this must have been early in the delivery process.
With this corroborating picture from a third-party, it is clear that Mamaayu was not making up the story.
It seems most likely that someone at another J&T Express hub wrapped the package with this pink underwear as a prank, or as a form of protest or sabotage in relation to the alleged cuts in commission.
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- CNY Reunion Dinner SOP : Top 5 Questions Answered!
- Another U-Turn : Pub, Nightclub Cannot Sell Food Or Drinks!
- Warning : RM1K Fine If You Stand Too Close In A Queue!
- Chinese New Year SOP U-Turn Invites More Questions!
- J&T Express Workers On Strike Over Pay Cut?
- 872 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 7 February 2021
- Disgusting Fish Processing Factory In Kepong Shut Down!
- Here Is The Updated Chinese New Year SOP For Malaysia!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Why The Chinese New Year SOP Lacks Common Sense!
- MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 4 February 2021
- MCO 2.0 : Barber, Hair Saloon + Car Wash Allowed To Open!
- Malaysia Will Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine On 26 Feb 2021!
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- MOE : All Students Study Online, Except For These Students
- MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!