Did Justin Bieber cancel his Justice World Tour concerts after suffering a COVID-19 vaccine injury?!
Take a look at the viral claims, and find out what the facts really are!
Claim : Justin Bieber Cancelled Tour After Vaccine Injury!
After Justin Bieber cancelled the remaining concerts for his Justice World Tour, people immediately claimed that he only did so after he couldn’t recover from his COVID-19 vaccine injury.
Recommended : Died Suddenly : Anti-Vaccination Movie Lies Exposed!
Truth : Justin Bieber Did NOT Cancel Tour After Vaccine Injury!
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created and propagated by anti-vaccination activists, and here are the reasons why…
Fact #1 : Justin Bieber Has Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
On 10 June 2022, Justin Bieber announced on his verified Instagram account that he is taking a break from performing, because he was suffering from the Ramsay Hunt syndrome.
He never once said that his facial paralysis was due to the COVID-19 vaccine. His facial paralysis was caused by a viral infection, as Justin himself explained in his video :
Also known as herpes zoster oticus, the Ramsay Hunt syndrome refers to a shingles outbreak that affects the facial nerve, and can cause facial paralysis and hearing loss.
Fact #2 : Justin Bieber Temporarily Cancelled Tour Earlier
Justin Bieber resumed his Justice World Tour at the end of July 2022, but stopped after just six live shows. That time, he did not say that it was due to his Ramsay Hunt Syndrome diagnosis, or a vaccine injury.
He stated that he was simply overwhelmed with exhaustion, and wanted to take a break:
According to TMZ, a source with direct knowledge of this decision told them that a significant reason was mental health, and that Justin had been struggling in the last few years and that has taken a toll.
Fact #3 : Justin Bieber Did Not Reveal Reason For Cancelling Remaining Shows
On 28 February 2023, Justin Bieber officially cancelled the remaining concerts of his Justice World Tour. People who purchased tickets for those shows would be refunded.
However, neither Justin Bieber nor his reps have publicly commented on the cancellation, or given a reason for cancelling them.
Therefore, it would be wrong for anyone to claim that Justin Bieber cancelled his Justice World Tour because of a vaccine injury, the Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, exhaustion, or mental health issues. We simply do NOT know WHY he cancelled the concerts.
Justin Bieber has officially CANCELLED the remaining dates of his “Justice World Tour”. Check in with your point of purchase for refunds for your show dates. pic.twitter.com/vMZ2RsdlyR
— Justice Tour Updates (@JusticeTourNews) February 28, 2023
Fact #4 : Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Caused His Facial Paralysis
COVID-19 vaccines have been associated with the rare side effect of temporary facial paralysis called Bell’s palsy.
Bell’s palsy may present similarly as Ramsay Hunt syndrome in the form of facial paralysis on one side of the face, but they are different conditions.
It’s like how you can break your leg in a car accident, or from falling off a ladder. It’s the same injury, but the causes are different.
This is why it is wrong to blame the COVID-19 vaccine for Justin Bieber’s facial paralysis, when it developed from a past infection by an unrelated virus.
Fact #5 : Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Is Caused By Chickenpox Virus
Ramsay Hunt syndrome is caused by the varicella-zoster virus (Human alphaherpesvirus 3), which is the virus that causes chickenpox.
It has nothing to do with COVID-19, which is caused by a completely different virus – SARS-CoV-2, which is from a completely different virus family – Coronaviridae.
In fact, for Justin Bieber to develop Ramsay Hunt syndrome, he must have had a chickenpox infection in the past.
Even after a chickenpox infection resolves, the virus remains dormant in our nervous system. The dormant virus can reactivate later in life in about ⅓ of cases, causing shingles (herpes zoster).
Fact #6 : Chickenpox Vaccine Prevents Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
Shingles and Ramsay Hunt Syndrome are caused by the dormant varicella-zoster virus (VZV). They are prevented by the chickenpox vaccine.
By vaccinating children against chickenpox, you are also protecting them from shingles and Ramsay Hunt Syndrome in the future.
Fact #7 : Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Was Not Caused By Vaccination
Anti-vaccination activists are pointing to a BMJ report from Hong Kong called “Ramsay Hunt syndrome following COVID-19 vaccination” as “evidence” that Bieber’s condition was caused by his COVID-19 vaccination.
There are a few problems with that claim :
- No one knows if Justin Bieber was even vaccinated against COVID-19.
- He was assumed to be vaccinated, because his concerts in February 2022 required people to be vaccinated.
- The Hong Kong report detailed a single case of Ramsay Hunt syndrome in someone who was vaccinated. It was not a study that confirmed that COVID-19 vaccines cause the Ramsay Hunt syndrome.
- The man in the report developed Ramsay Hunt syndrome two days after getting vaccinated.
- If Justin Bieber was vaccinated, he would have been vaccinated last year, not recently.
- Ramsay Hunt syndrome cannot occur without a prior chickenpox infection.
- The Hong Kong authors postulated that after being vaccinated, the immune system’s ability to suppress the varicella zoster virus may have been temporarily dampened by the switch to producing immune cells that target the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
So let me state this clearly – Ramsay Hunt Syndrome cannot be caused by the COVID-19 vaccine, because it’s caused by a past infection of an unrelated virus. See Fact #3.
Even if that stressful event was the vaccination (which include fear of the vaccine), it cannot possibly occur in anyone who was not first infected by the varicella zoster virus.
Fact #8 : Ramsay Hunt Syndrome Can Be Triggered By Stress / Infection
Like shingles, Ramsay Hunt Syndrome (RHS) can be triggered by stress. Could the stress of preparing to perform have triggered Justin Bieber’s condition?
Why not? After all, RHS naturally occurs in about 5 in 100,000 people per year. That’s approximately 400,000 cases per year globally.
RHS could have also been triggered by any infection, or medication that may suppress the immune system. Even a COVID-19 infection can potentially trigger RHS, but note that I’m not saying he got COVID-19. We also don’t know if he was on any medication.
Unless Justin happened to receive another booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine days before he developed RHS, it would be wrong to blame his condition on the vaccine.
Fact #9 : Claims Of Celebrities Injured By COVID-19 Vaccine Proven False
So far, claims of sudden deaths / injuries due to the COVID-19 vaccine have been proven false at every instance. Here is the latest dozen of other false sudden death claims!
- Why Jansen Panettiere Died Suddenly At Home?!
- Did Dr Chad Hazouri Die Suddenly From Vaccine?!
- Did Tom Sizemore Get Brain Aneurysm From Vaccine?!
- Bruce Willis : Was Frontotemporal Dementia From Vaccine?!
- Did Raquel Welch Die Suddenly From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Cody Longo Die Suddenly From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Jeremy Ruehlemann Die Suddenly From Vaccine?!
- CJ Harris : Cause of Death Confirmed, Not Vaccine!
- Did TikTok Star Waffler69 Die Of Vaccine Heart Attack?!
- Did Lisa Marie Presley Die Of Vaccine Cardiac Arrest?!
- Did Damar Hamlin Get Vaccine Before His Collapse?!
- Lil Keed : Cause of Death Revealed, Not From Vaccine!
Will these anti-vaccination activists apologise for lying to you? Nope! They will just move on to the next celebrity tragedy…
Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact check article out, and please SUPPORT our work!
Don’t forget to protect yourself, and your family, by vaccinating against COVID-19!
- Did Tom Hanks Just Die Suddenly?!
- Jordan Brister : Student’s Cause of Death Revealed!
- Do Viral Photos Prove Michelle Obama Is Transgender?!
- Jansen Panettiere : Cause of Sudden Death Not Vaccine!
- Did WHO Recommend Permanent Face Masking?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!