A story about a German tourist called Kedder giving birth to a litter of human puppies in South Africa has gone viral. It even showed a video of three of the human puppies that looked so lifelike.
But the truth is – this is a rather lame hoax. We will tell you why…
The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax
A number of clickbait websites and Facebook groups have posted this hoax about a German tourist in South Africa giving birth to a litter of human puppies. Here is an example of the hoax :
SHOCKING! A 24-year-old female tourist from Germany has reportedly given birth to a litter of German Shepherd puppies in Stellenbosch, Western Cape Province in South Africa, after being hospitalized with severe stomach pains.
Doctors at a Western Cape private hospital were surprised to see Kedder go into labor, as she didn’t know she was pregnant.
“It was even more of a shock when three tiny puppies came out instead of a baby,” said Dr. Brown of the Medical Center where Kedder gave birth to her ‘puppies’.
“To be honest, we didn’t know this was possible. It’s both a marvel of modern medicine and extremely disturbing at the same time.”
Kedder admits that while she was recently living at home, she would often have sex with the family dog, Jonsey, because she couldn’t find a date.
It all started when my parents moved to a new place while we were still based in Germany. I lost my job, and my boyfriend dumped me too,” said Kedder.
“I didn’t have time to meet any new guys while I was applying for jobs, so I would sometimes have sex with Jonsey our dog, just to relieve myself of too much stress.
“I don’t think it was wrong. He’s a big dog, and he wasn’t hurt by it. In fact, he really seemed to like it. I know I did.”
“And besides, back in our country having sex with an animal is not a crime, and I don’t giving birth to an animal would either be a crime here provided the act wasn’t committed in this country,” she said.
According to Dr. Brown, Kedder’s birth is the first on record for an inter-species relationship.
Now let us tell you what the truth really is…
There Is No Such Thing As Human Puppies!
Most of us have forgotten our high school biology lessons, but here is the short TLDR version of it – human puppies are biologically not possible.
While there are many examples of bestiality between humans and dogs, it is impossible to create a human-dog hybrid through sex.
Humans have 23 chromosomes, while dogs have 39 chromosomes. Humans and dogs are also from totally different biological families – Hominidae and Canidae.
Their gametes (sperm and ovum) are completely incompatible. Even attempts to create a human hybrid with our closest Hominidae cousins – the chimpanzees, have failed in creating a humanzee.
The Human Puppies Look So Real!
The video is actually a promotional video by Babyclon, a Spanish company that makes lifelike dolls of babies.
They posted the video on their Instagram in November 2016 to demonstrate how lifelike their dolls are.
These dolls aren’t even of human puppies, but Na’vi babies modelled on the Na’vi people from the 2009 blockbuster movie, Avatar!
That’s why they are blue in colour! Have you ever seen a blue German Shepherd dogs?
Bestiality Is Illegal In Germany
In the hoax, Kedder claims that “having sex with an animal is not a crime” in her country, Germany.
Well, that used to be true in the past, but the German Bundestag outlawed it in 2012 as a misdemeanour crime that carries a fine of up to €25,000.
Stop Sharing Bullshit
This post-truth age has seen a proliferation of clickbait websites that trade in fake stories. Advertisers and readers (yes, I’m looking at YOU) lap them up for their “entertainment value“.
The sad fact is that they are “dumbing down” their readers, making them believe in the stupidest things possible.
So STOP supporting clickbait websites. Support journalists and newspapers that actually deliver real news. Support bloggers and writer that actually create content.
STOP sharing articles from clickbait websites, because they do nothing more than copy other people’s work (at best), or make up fake stories, just to make money off you.
They are laughing at your naivety. Stop being the fool they think you are. Stop sharing their bullshit.
- Watch Out For The Alliance Bank & CIMB Phone Scam!
- No, Robin Cook Did Not Say There Is No Al-Qaeda!
- Facebook Scam : Friends Asking To Borrow Money
- The Bangladeshi Malaysian Hoax Debunked!
- The Robbery Using Fake TNB Notice Debunked!
- Watch Out For This Maybank Personal Loan Scam!
- Did The Germans Abandon Cars To Protest Fuel Price?
- The Public Bank SMS Scam Exposed! Read + SHARE!
- The Pedigree Dog Adoption Scam Debunked! Read + SHARE!
- Kinder Joy Wax Coating Causes Cancer? Let’s Find Out!
- Does Sir Mean Slave I Remain? Let’s Find Out!
- The Hugh Jackman X-Men Comic Robbery Hoax Debunked!
- Watch Out For This Maybank Personal Loan Scam!
- The Secret Of Coating Fried Food In Plastic Revealed!
- Dabbing : Does It Turn Teenagers Into Devil Worshippers?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The Brazilian Pastor’s Holy Milk Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Did Al Franken Get A Jew Call Warning Of 9/11 Attacks?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
Go Back To > Hoaxes & Scams! | Home
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!