MKN just declared that KL, and parts of Perak, Johor and Terengganu will also come under MCO!
Find out which areas are under MCO!
KL + Parts Of Perak, Johor, Terengganu Under MCO Too!
On 5 May 2021, MKN announced that KL, three districts in Johor and fourteen mukims in Terengganu will come under stricter MCO (PKP) measures from 7 May 2021 until 20 May 2021.
Inter-district travel is FORBIDDEN for these areas under MCO, except for emergencies or work purposes.
For those who need to apply to travel for emergencies, you need police permission. Please apply using this form.
Those travelling for work can use their employee’s pass, or employer’s letter to confirm that they need to travel for work.
Work From Home (WFH) policies will be announced by MITI for the private sector, and PKD for the public sector
Federal territory of Kuala Lumpur
- All areas
Johor : Three districts
- Johor Bahru : Jelutong, Plentong, Pulai, Sungai Tiram, Tanjung Kupang, Tebrau, Bandar Johor Bahru
- Kulai : Bukit Batu, Kulai Town, Sedenak, Senai
- Kota Tinggi : Johor Lama, Kambau, Kota Tinggi Town, Pantai Timur, Pengerang, Sedili Besar, Sedili Kechil, Tanjung Surat, Ulu Sungai Johor, Ulu Sungai Sedili Besar
- Larut, Matang and Selama : Batu Kurau, Bukit Gantang, Matang, Sungai Tinggi, Trong
Fourteen mukims in the Besut district : Kampung Raja, Lubuk Kawah, Pelagat, Tenang, Keluang, Bukit Kenak, Kubang Bemban, Jabi, Kerandang, Pengkalan Nangka, Pasir Akar, Tembila, Bukit Puteri, Kuala Besut
MCO Restrictions For KL + Johor
The same MCO restrictions announced for Selangor would apply to KL and Johor, like :
- Interstate and inter-district travel are FORBIDDEN, except for emergencies and work purposes.
- Travel because of emergencies require police permission.
- Travel for work requires worker’s pass or employer’s letter.
- Schools are allowed to open, subject to risk analysis by the State Health Department.
- Food premises, food trucks and food kiosks are only allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Food can only be purchased to takeaway, through drive-through or delivered. NO DINE IN ALLOWED!
- Grocers, convenience shops and pharmacies are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 10 PM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 10 PM, except on highways where they can operate 24 hours.
- Clinics, hospitals and medical labs can operate as usual.
- Daily markets, weekly markets, farmer’s market are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 2 PM.
- Ramadan bazaars are allowed to operate with strict SOP. It is up to the state to close them in MCO areas.
- Economic activities are allowed in all MCO areas, with strict SOP.
- Social activities are FORBIDDEN in all MCO areas – feasts, parties, weddings, receptions, anniversaries, etc.
- Personal recreation – exercise and sports – is allowed, as long as there is no physical contact, with physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Spa, night club, pub activities are FORBIDDEN.
- Theme parks, indoor playgrounds, family karaokes and cinemas are FORBIDDEN.
- Selangor Closes Schools + Ramadan Bazaars!
- Travel For COVID-19 Vaccination Do NOT Need Police Permit!
- MCO In Selangor + Hari Raya SOP Updates!
- More AstraZeneca Doses OTW, Open To Other States Too!
- How To Register For Your AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Optional, Offered To Volunteers!
- When Can You Apply For Same Day COVID-19 Vaccination?
- No More UPSR + PT3 Exams Cancelled This Year!
- Raya Holiday Extended + Schools Closed For 2 Weeks!
- Sinovac Vaccine From Pharmaniaga Gets Approved!
- Sarawak CMCO / PKPB Extended To 10 May 2021!
- TK Bakery Taman Segar : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- Photos Of Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!