Malaysia just announced a 4-week CMCO / PKPB lockdown of KL, Putrajaya and 8 states in Peninsular Malaysia! 😱
KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO / PKPB Lockdown For 4 Weeks!
With record highs in COVID-19 cases, the Malaysian National Security Council announced a 4-week CMCO / PKPB lockdown of KL, Putrajaya, and all states in Peninsular Malaysia, except for Perlis, Pahang and Kelantan.
This expansive CMCO / PKPB lockdown will start at 12:01 AM on 9 November 2020 and end on 6 December 2020.
To be specific, this newly-announced CMCO / PKPB lockdown will affect these states and federal territories :
- North : Kedah, Penang, Perak
- East : Terengganu
- Central : Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya
- South : Negeri Sembilan, Melaka, Johor
KL, Putrajaya + 8 States CMCO : Same SOP As Klang Valley CMCO?
The Malaysia National Security Council has not announced any special SOP for this new CMCO / PKPB.
Assuming they adopt the same CMCO / PKPB SOP for Klang Valley, here are some SOP we can expect :
- All business, economic and industrial activity can proceed as usual.
- Businesses must ensure that customers are physically distanced by 1 meter while entering or leaving their premises.
- Businesses must limit the number of customers within their premise, and publicly display the maximum number of customers allowed inside.
- Supermarkets, shopping malls and retail stores are allowed, but must follow the established SOP.
- Restaurants, food stores, food trucks, hawkers, food courts, food stalls, food kiosks, groceries and convenience stores are allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM.
- Dine-in is allowed but limited to 2 persons per small table or 4 persons per large table*, but must follow the Food Sector SOP.
* Senior Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced the change on 15 October 2020.
- Food deliveries, drive-through purchases and food take-aways are encouraged.
- Wholesale markets are allowed to open from 4 AM until 2 PM.
- Daily markets are allowed to open from 6 AM until 2 PM.
- Farmer’s markets are allowed to open from 6 AM until 12 PM.
- Night markets are allowed to open from 4 PM until 10 PM.
- Petrol stations are allowed to open from 6 AM until 10 PM, except for those on highways – they can open 24 hours
- Public buses, express buses, MRT, LRT, ERL, Monorail, taxi and e-hailing services are allowed to operate.
- Taxis and e-hailing vehicles are limited to 2 passengers, and allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- Food deliveries are allowed to operate from 6 AM until 12 midnight.
- All transportation and delivery vehicles involved in industry, business, and manufacturing are allowed to continue as normal, including cross-district and cross-state travel.
For more details, please see CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- IKEA Damansara : Closed After Potential COVID-19 Case!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Reopens After 48 COVID Cases!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Komugi 1 Utama : Closed After Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Bayan Lepas in Penang : CMCO / PKPB on 6 November!
- KPJ Penang : Patient + 8 Frontliners Positive For COVID-19
- Seremban CMCO / PKPB Starts On 5 November 2020!
- 7 Eleven @ M City Ampang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Royal Selangor Golf Club : 5th Case, Members Please Get Tested!
- Are There 50 COVID-19 Cases In Tesco Mutiara Damansara?
- FamilyMart KLIA2 : Reopens After COVID-19 Exposure!
- MBSB Bank Johor Bahru : Reopens After COVID-19 Cases!
- TGI Fridays Queensbay : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- MBSJ HQ Closed After Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Machines Northpoint Closed After Employee Tests Positive!
- Nilai : CMCO / PKPB Lockdown Starts 28 October 2020!
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- CMCO / PKPB SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Sabah CMCO / PKPB : The Official MKN SOP!
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Maybank Pandan Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Maybank Melaka Main : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Yamaha Music School Bagan Jermal : COVID-19 Exposure! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 42872 Cases, 31073 Healed, 302 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 45095 Cases, 32969 Healed, 304 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 46209 Cases, 33772 Healed, 306 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: A Father's Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19... 😭 | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Selangor CMCO / PKPB Extended To 20 December 2020! | The Rojak Pot