Take a look at the official travel SOP issued by PDRM for those who need to undertake cross-state travel during the CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel SOP
The Royal Malaysia Police just detailed the SOP for cross-state travel during the KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
As announced by the Senior Minister (Security) and Defence Minister, Dato Sri Ismail Yaakob yesterday, there are FOUR (4) categories of travellers that will be permitted to undertake cross-state travel.
- Residents of Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya who need to travel to other states for emergency reasons (sickness and funerals) only
- Travellers who need to cross the CMCO areas – Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya – for emergency reasons.
- Outstation travellers who wish to enter the CMCO areas – Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya – for emergency reasons.
- Individuals who wish to access air transportation at KLIA, KLIA 2 and Subang Airport.
Travellers in those four categories need to fill in this form for the CMCO / PKPB Travel Permit (Permit Pergerakan Perintah Kawalan Pergerakan Bersyarat) :
For foreigners who cannot understand Bahasa Malaysia, here is our English translation of the form
To : Chief Of Police Station (name of police station)
District Administration Region : (ask the police officer to help fill this)
1. Applicant’s Details
1.1 Name : (your full name)
1.2 Identity Card : (if you have the MyKad)
1.3 Citizenship : (what is your nationality?)
1.4 Passport Number : (for non-Malaysians)
1.5 Address : (your mailing address)
1.6 Telephone Number : (the number they can reach you, preferably a mobile number)
1.7 Email Address
1.8 Type Of Vehicle / Registration Number : (your vehicle plate number)
1.9 Number of People : (how many people are travelling with you, attach their details)
1.10 Date / Time You’re Leaving Home : (when you expect to start travelling?)
1.11 : Date / Time You’re Returning Home : (when do you expect to return home?)
1.12 : Destination Address : (the complete address of your destination)
2. The reason for travelling : (explain why you need to enter, leave, or pass-through the CMCO / PKPB areas)
For Use By Chief Of Police Station
Decision : Approved / Rejected
Name (Capital Letters)
Rank & Position
Travellers must then submit the application to the nearest police station for their approval, BEFORE they begin their journey.
Please note that ONLY TWO PERSONS is allowed to travel together.
Workers are allowed to cross into other districts or states, as long as they have a work pass or permission letter from their employer.
KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel Examples
The Royal Malaysia Police (PDRM) listed two examples of permitted cross-state travel :
An individual from Johor travelling to Penang wishes to cross Selangor for emergency reasons. He/she must fill in the form and send it to the nearest police station in Johor for approval, before making the journey.
An individual from Melaka would like to enter Putrajaya for emergency reasons. He/she must fill in the form and send it to the nearest police station in Melaka for approval, before making the journey.
KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : Cross-State Travel FAQ
Who Needs A Travel Permit?
Only those who need to enter, exit or pass through Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya for emergency reasons must obtain a CMCO / PKPB travel permit.
Workers who need to enter or exit Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya for work reasons do NOT need to fill in the form. They only need to show their work pass / permission letter from their employers.
How Many People Can Travel Together?
Under this CMCO / PKPB travel permit, a maximum of two persons can travel together.
What If You Don’t Forgot The Permit?
If you forgot to obtain a permit prior to your travel, or forgot to take it with you, you can stop by a nearby police station to fill in a new form and obtain approval before crossing the CMCO / PKPB roadblocks.
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB : Official MKN SOP!
- MyGCC Confirms DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info!
- Menara Public Bank : Disinfected After COVID-19 Exposure
- These Kota Damansara Roads Are Closing For CMCO Lockdown!
- Origani Staff Confirmed NEGATIVE For COVID-19!
- The Curve Deep-Cleaned After Staff Positive For COVID-19
- Entire Sabah Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 13 October!
- MBSB Sultan Ismail : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure
- 3 Damansara : Deep Cleaning After COVID-19 Case
- All Schools + Kindergartens To Close For 2 Weeks In Petaling!
- Mid Valley + Gardens : 3 Outlets Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
- OTK Gombak : Sanitised After COVID-19 Case
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!