The Petaling Jaya police just announced that they will be closing three main roads in Kota Damansara for the CMCO lockdown that kicks off at midnight!
Take a look at where they are closing down the three roads, and the three alternative roads you can use!
These Kota Damansara Roads Are Closing For CMCO Lockdown!
The Petaling Jaya police HQ announced today that they are shutting down these three main roads in Kota Damansara, starting 12:01 AM on Wednesday, 14 October 2020.
- Jalan Persiaran Mahogani (Seksyen 9)
- Jalan Persiaran Jati (Seksyen 8)
- Jalan Persiaran Sungei Buloh (TSB)
Both the Royal Malaysian Police and the Malaysian Armed Forces personnel will be stationed at these three roads.
Alternative Kota Damansara Roads During CMCO Lockdown
Once those three roads are closed, only ambulances, fire engines, MBPJ vehicles and police vehicles are permitted to pass.
Other road users should use these alternative roads in Kota Damansara instead :
- Jalan Persiaran Kenanga – Tol Kota Damansara
- Jalan Persiaran Surian – Palm Spring Kota Damansara
- Jalan Persiaran Tropicana – Casa Tropicana
KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO (PKPB) : What’s Allowed + Not Allowed
Here is a partial list of what’s allowed and what’s not allowed during the CMCO (PKPB) lockdown of KL, Selangor and Putrajaya :
- No one is allowed to enter or leave the areas under CMCO lockdown.
- Cross-district travel is forbidden, except for work, economic or industrial purposes.
- Cross-district travel for emergencies (sickness and funeral) requires advanced notice to the police.
- Workers will need a valid work pass or letter of permission from their employers to get past state and district roadblocks.
- Employers are encouraged to let their employees work from home.
- Travellers from other states who need to pass through Selangor and Kuala Lumpur to other states should obtain prior permission from the nearest police station.
- Individuals who intend to travel by air through KLIA, KLIA2 and Subang Airport must obtain prior permission from the police.
- Only two persons from each household are allowed to go out to purchase daily necessities.
For the full list of what’s allowed and not allowed during this new CMCO (PKPB) lockdown, please click here!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info By MyGCC?
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : What’s Allowed + Not Allowed
- Origani Staff Confirmed NEGATIVE For COVID-19!
- The Curve Deep-Cleaned After Staff Positive For COVID-19
- Entire Sabah Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 13 October!
- MBSB Sultan Ismail : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure
- 3 Damansara : Deep Cleaning After COVID-19 Case
- All Schools + Kindergartens To Close For 2 Weeks In Petaling!
- Mid Valley + Gardens : 3 Outlets Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
- OTK Gombak : Sanitised After COVID-19 Case
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Menara Public Bank : Disinfected After COVID-19 Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Cluster : 132 COVID-19 Cases, Index Case Identified! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: PJ Digital Mall Closed For Cleaning After COVID-19 Exposure! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: OLDTOWN White Coffee 1 Utama : One COVID Positive Case | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB! | Rojak Pot