A hairstylist, who made house calls and went on a holiday, just tested positive for COVID-19!
At least 48 close contacts have been identified, and she is urging others who have come into contact to get tested as well!
COVID-19 Positive Hairstylist Urges Contacts To Get Tested!
A 34 year-old hairstylist from Bandar Indera Mahkota 2, Kuantan tested positive for COVID-19 on 1 December 2020, after losing her sense of smell and taste for 4 days.
She was admitted to the Tengku Ampuan Afzan Hospital (HTAA) at 2:30 PM on 1 December 2020. Her PCR test for COVID-19 came back positive at 10 PM the same day.
This part-time hairstylist is now urging those who came into contact with her from 17 November until 1 December 2020, to get tested for COVID-19.
She also apologised to her close contacts, saying that she didn’t expect to be positive for COVID-19. No one ever does…
COVID-19 Positive Hairstylist : Travel + Close Contacts
She made several house calls during that time, as well as travelled to these places from 17 November until 1 December 2020 :
21-22 November : Went to Janda Baik and Genting Highlands for a holiday. Stayed at a villa with four other family members and friends.
27 November : Family gathering at Mat Rock Restaurant, IM 15 Kuantan
So far, at least 48 close contacts have been traced :
- 33 close contacts in Kuantan : 18 from the gathering of friends in Janda Bank, 7 close family members, 8 customers
- 12 close contacts in Pekan : 6 from gathering in Janda Baik, 6 close family members
- 3 close contacts in Paka, Terengganu : all close family members
The Kuantan District Health Office (PKD Kuantan) will be screening those close contacts, and expects some of them to be positive for COVID-19.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- 363 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 1 December 2020
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Uncle Don’s Solaris : 2 COVID Cases, Patrons Asked To Test!
- Uncle Don’s SS2 Cluster : 13 Positive Cases So Far!
- Malaysia : 6 Million To Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In 2021!
- Australian PM Scott Morrison Thought That Madonna Died?
- Did Donald Trump Mistake Maradona For Madonna?
- Uncle Don’s SS2 : Closed For Potential COVID-19 Exposure!
- CMCO Business Activities Extended To 12 AM, Except Sabah!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- CMCO Is OVER For Kedah, Melaka, Johor, Terengganu!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- Was This Couple Fined For Sitting Together In Their Car?
- Latest Petrol Station SOP For MySejahtera / Logbook
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO?
- Scan MySejahtera At Petrol Station, Or Get RM1K Fine?
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Trump Check : Is America Rounding The Turn On COVID-19?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!