We just learned that Lim Kok Wing – the founder of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology – has died.
Here is what we know so far…
Earlier Rumours : Lim Kok Wing Died From COVID-19
Rumours abounded earlier that Lim Kok Wing – the controversial founder of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology – died from COVID-19.
At that time, they were labelled as fake news.
Lim Kok Wing, Limkokwing University Founder, Has Died!
Gail Phung, the Senior Vice President of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (LUCT) earlier dismissed the rumours as fake news.
She stated that he was hospitalised after a fall in his house, and is in a stable condition.
However, on 1 June 2021, FreeMalaysiaToday reported that an aide confirmed that the 75 year-old Lim Kok Wing has passed away. Other reports mention that he passed away at the Pantai Hospital.
While he is remembered for founding the LimKokWing University of Creative Technology, with campuses in Cyberjaya, Sarawak, Cambodia, Botswana, Sierra Leone and the UK.
Our condolences to his family.
- Sports + Exercise During FMCO Lockdown : What’s Allowed?
- Malaysia Total Lockdown SOP : 31 May 2021 Update!
- Breaking : TOTAL LOCKDOWN Across Malaysia For 2 Weeks!
- Check MySejahtera Even If You Failed To Get AstraZeneca 2.0!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Gone In 1 Hour But More Doses Coming!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 : Those On Waiting List Can Also Register!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Out From 26 May Onwards!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 For Below 60 : Registration Starts 26 May!
- How To Register For Your AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2!
- WARNING : Klang Valley ICUs Now At 113% Capacity!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Look Out For The Alert!
- UKM Bangi Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak!
- AstraZeneca Vaccination @ UM : A Video + Picture Guide!
- New Vaccination Process @ WTCKL Starting 15 May 2021!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!