Machines Mid Valley just closed indefinitely after their employee tested positive for COVID-19.
Find out what happened, and if you need to be concerned about this development!
Machines Mid Valley : One Employee Positive For COVID-19
Machines today announced the immediate closure of their Mid Valley retail store, after an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee, who last worked at the Mid Valley outlet on 8 October 2020, informed them on 10 October 2020 that there were COVID-19 positive cases in the flats where he lived.
They made arrangements for his self-quarantine and COVID-19 screening test, which came back positive today, Monday, 12 October 2020.
Machines Mid Valley : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
Machines immediately close their Mid Valley outlet for disinfection and cleaning, and it will remain closed until further notice.
They are now working with the Ministry of Health (MOH) to identify close contacts for COVID-19 testing and quarantine.
Note that they are only closing their Mid Valley outlet (G-063, Ground Floor), not their outlet in The Gardens Mall next door.
Machines Mid Valley COVID-19 : Should You Be Concerned?
These shopping mall infections reinforce the importance of contact tracing, and the MySejahtera app which logs the movements of its users.
While shopping malls and all other public premises offer physical logbooks, we highly recommend that you use MySejahtera, because it allows for easier and faster contact tracing.
Using MySejahtera also obviates the need to sign a physical logbook, which usually means using a shared pen – an unnecessary risk factor.
If you happen to be in close contact with this Machines employee at their Mid Valley outlet, you will be contacted and asked to self-quarantine and undergo a COVID-19 screening test.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the branch of any infectious particles.
More importantly, face masks greatly reduce the risk of infection. That’s why it is critical for everyone to wear a face mask in public.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- KL, Selangor, Putrajaya : CMCO Lockdown On 14 October!
- Entire Sabah Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 13 October!
- MBSB Sultan Ismail : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure
- 3 Damansara : Deep Cleaning After COVID-19 Case
- All Schools + Kindergartens To Close For 2 Weeks In Petaling!
- Mid Valley + Gardens : 3 Outlets Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
- OTK Gombak : Sanitised After COVID-19 Case
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Origani Staff Confirmed NEGATIVE For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Menara Public Bank : Disinfected After COVID-19 Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Disputes COVID-19 Cases, Claims Just 21+1 | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 18758 Cases, 12259 Healed, 176 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer Mutiara Tropicana : Staff Positive For COVID-19 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Rotiboy Closes Nationwide After Positive COVID-19 Case! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 21363 Cases, 13717 Healed, 190 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID? 😱 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Machines Northpoint Closed After Employee Tests Positive! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Maybank TTDI Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer 1 Utama : Security Guard Positive For COVID-19 | Rojak Pot