Both Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion in Kuala Lumpur are now under Enhanced MCO, after a cluster of COVID-19 cases was detected in those adjoining buildings!
COVID-19 : Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion On EMCO!
The Malaysia Ministry of Health just announced that a cluster of 15 COVID-19 cases was identified in the Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion buildings in Kuala Lumpur.
As a result, they issued the fourth Enhanced Movement Control Order so far on both the Selangor Mansion and the Malayan Mansion buildings.
Recommended : Military Cordons Off Jalan Masjid India Under Enhanced MCO!
The Malaysian government, under the advice of the Health Ministry, will institute the Enhanced Movement Control Order immediately on 7 April and it will last until there are no further cases.
This move will affect 365 homes and commercial units in Selangor Mansion and Malayan Mansion, affecting some 5,000 to 6,000 residents.
Selangor Mansion + Malayan Mansion Under Enhanced MCO
The Enhanced Movement Control Order aims to curb the spread of COVID-19 in both buildings, through these methods :
- all residents are prohibited from leaving, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all non-residents and visitors are prohibited from entering the building, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all business activities in the building must stop, except for shops selling essential items.
- residents may order food deliveries, but they must be delivered to a designated place.
- a medical base will be opened in this Enhanced MCO area
- all entry and exit points of the building will be sealed
- the police, military, civil defence and RELA volunteers will control the Enhanced MCO area
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Military Cordons Off Jalan Masjid India Under Enhanced MCO!
- Face Mask Recycling Scammers Exposed!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia on 6 April : 3793 Cases, 1241 Recovered, 62 Dead
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 138 Healthcare Workers Infected
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- 600-Bed MAEPS COVID-19 Hospital : An Inside Look!
- COVID-19 : Menara City One Under Enhanced MCO!
- 6-Month Loan Moratorium : Why You Should TAKE It!
- COVID-19 : Hulu Langat Area Under Enhanced MCO!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- MAEPS Converted Into 500-Bed COVID-19 Hospital
- COVID-19 : Simpang Renggam Under Enhanced MCO!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose!
- BNM Credit Card Term Loan Conversion : Worth It?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!