More great news on the vaccine front – Malaysia will get 415,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine from the UK!
Here is what we know so far…
Malaysia To Get 415K AstraZeneca Doses From The UK!
On 28 July 2021, Dominic Raab – the UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs Secretary of State – announced that the United Kingdom will be donating 415,000 doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine to Malaysia.
Malaysia Foreign Minister Hishammuddin Hussein expressed Malaysia’s appreciation of “the support extended by the UK and believe both countries could work together on many productive endeavours to weather the pandemic and towards meaningful recovery.”
The Foreign Minister also alluded to discussions on reciprocal vaccination recognition and a reciprocal travel bubble.
“This also includes collaboration on reciprocal vaccination arrangements and reciprocal travel bubble.”
This vaccine contribution by the UK to Malaysia followed :
- 1 million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine donated by Japan, which arrived on Thursday, 1 July 2021.
- 1 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine donated by the United States, which arrived on Friday, 2 July 2021.
- 500,000 doses of the Sinovac vaccine donated by China, which arrived on Saturday, 17 July 2021.
- Restoran 9999 In Damansara Perdana Closed With COVID-19
- Eleven Village Grocer Outlets Hit By COVID-19 Cases In July!
- Restoran New Apollos Closed After COVID-19 Death + Cases!
- Drop In Jakarta COVID-19 Cases Due To Ivermectin?
- Is It Safe To Exercise Outdoors With Delta Variant Out There?
- COVID-19 Law + Fines Extended Until End Of 2021!
- Jaya Grocer Sunway Geo : Cashier Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer Desa Park : Another COVID-19 Case!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!