The Malaysian Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohammad, just announced that healthcare professionals fighting against COVID-19 in Malaysia will receive a special allowance!
Malaysia Health Professionals Get COVID-19 Allowance!
This new COVID-19 allowance that Tun Dr. Mahathir just announced, is part of the newly-announced 2020 Economic Stimulus Package to help Malaysia tackle the economic impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus crisis.
This was what the Director General of Health, Malaysia Ministry of Health, Datuk Dr. Noor Hisham Abdullah, just shared :
KKM mengambil maklum pengumuman berkaitan Pakej Rangsangan Ekonomi 2020 oleh YAB Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad, Perdana Menteri Malaysia sebentar tadi.
KKM menyambut baik langkah kerajaan untuk memberikan elaun khas sebanyak RM400 sebulan bagi doktor dan kakitangan perubatan lain yang secara langsung terdedah kepada risiko jangkitan penyakit koronavirus 2019 (COVID-19). Elaun khas ini telah diumumkan akan berkuatkuasa dari Februari 2020 hingga wabak COVID-19 ini berakhir.
Elaun khas ini merupakan satu pengiktirafan terhadap pengorbanan petugas kesihatan di lapangan yang melaksanakan tugas berisiko tinggi dalam tindakan kesiapsagaan dan respons bagi menghadapi penularan jangkitan COVID-19.
Terima kasih diucapkan di atas tanda penghargaan ini. Semoga ianya menjadi pendorong dan pembakar semangat bagi petugas kesihatan dalam melaksanakan tugas demi memelihara kesihatan dan keselamatan rakyat negara ini.
Recommended : COVID-19 : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
Here is our English translation :
The Malaysia Ministry of Health takes note of the 2020 Economic Stimulus Package announced by YAB Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohammad, the Prime Minister of Malaysia.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health welcomes the government’s decision to award a special allowance of RM400 per month to doctors and other medical staff who are directly exposed to the risk of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). This special allowance will take effect from February 2020 until the COVID-19 outbreak ends.
This special allowance is a recognition of the sacrifice of the health officers in the field carrying out high risk duties preparing for and responding to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Thank you for this sign of appreciation. May it drive and inspire our health officers in performing their duties to protect the health and safety of the people of this nation.
COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 22 Discharged, 1 Left!
The Malaysia Ministry of Health reported that TWO more COVID-19 patients have fully recovered and were discharged today, but sadly a NEW CASE has also been reported!
We were so close to zero COVID-19 cases in Malaysia… SO CLOSE! Arrggghhhhh!!! But let’s count our blessings!
Recommended : COVID-19 In Malaysia : 22 Discharged, One New Case!
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 19) is new and scary, but we are more likely to be infected and killed by the influenza virus.
We just need to practice a few simple steps to stay safe :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Thoroughly cook your food, and boil water before drinking
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 In Malaysia : 22 Discharged, One New Case!
- What No One Is Telling You : EPF Is Not Enough!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Shocking Indonesian 3-Ply Mask Packaging Operation!
- Deadly 18 Feb 2020 Orchard Road Accident Debunked!
- TikTok Finally Bans Skull Breaker / Tripping Jump Videos!
- Watch : Two More COVID-19 Patients Recovers In Malaysia!
- COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 9 Discharged, 13 To Go!
- PSA : Drive-Thru Lane Is For CARS, Not Motorcycles!
- COVID-19 Success In Malaysia : 7 Discharged, 15 To Go!
- Three New COVID-19 Patients In Malaysia!
- MoH Malaysia : No COVID-19 Death In Penang Hospital!
- 19th COVID-19 Patient In Malaysia : Another Chinese Tourist
- COVID-19 : What Are Its Key Symptoms?
- 1st COVID-19 Survivor In Malaysia Flies Home!
- Chinese Girl Recovers From COVID-19 In Malaysia!
- COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- Stop Blaming Snakes For The Wuhan Coronavirus!
- H1N1 American Pandemic Virus Hoax Debunked!
- Why Are People Wearing Water Bottles On Their Heads?
- Rasam Antidote For Wuhan | Nipah | SARS Viruses Debunked!
- Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Protect With Surgical Mask + Eyewear!
- Wang Guangfa : Wuhan Coronavirus Can Infect Through Eyes!
- Wuhan Coronavirus : Can Face Masks Help Protect Us?
- Can Face Masks Protect Us Against The Flu / Influenza?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The 2-Sided Surgical Mask Hoax Debunked!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- New Nestle NANKID OPTIPRO Details + Sale!
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Sheryl Crow Bottled Water Cancer Hoax Debunked!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
If you like our work, support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 In Malaysia : 22 Discharged, One New Case! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 In Malaysia : FOUR (4) New Cases, 7 In Total! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Seven New COVID-19 Cases In Malaysia : Their Details! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Malaysia Hits 50 Cases With Second COVID-19 Wave! | The Rojak Pot