You can now get COVID-19 tests at government health facilities in Malaysia!
There are three different COVID-19 tests, and here are their charges for citizens and foreigners!
COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
You can now get COVID-19 tests at government health facilities in Malaysia! There are three different COVID-19 tests, and here are their charges for citizens and foreigners!
||RM 150||RM 250|
|Antigen RTK||RM 60||RM 120|
|Antibody RTK||RM 30||RM 60|
Rt-PCR is short for Real-time Polymerase Chain Reaction. It requires a nasopharyngeal swab sample, and is the gold standard for diagnosing COVID-19.
Antigen RTK is short for Antigen Rapid Test Kit. It detects the presence of COVID-19 antigens in a nasal or nasopharyngeal swab sample, and is a fast diagnostic test.
Antibody RTK is short for Antibody Rapid Test Kit, and it detects the presence of COVID-19 antibodies in a blood sample. It shows whether you current have COVID-19, or have had it in the past.
Malaysia Government COVID-19 Tests : Free For These Individuals
COVID-19 tests at government health facilities in Malaysia are free for these individuals :
- Public servants conducting official duties within the country, or overseas.
- Both citizens and foreigners who are suspected of being COVID-19 positive.
- Both citizens and foreigners who are close contacts of COVID-19 positive patients.
- Residents in EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order) areas.
- Individuals under ILI (Influenza-Like Illness) and SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Illness) surveillance.
- Foreign travellers who received special exceptions from paying for the tests.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- CMCO / PKPB : Business Activities Extended To Midnight!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19… 😭
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!