You can now get COVID-19 tests at government health facilities in Malaysia!
There are three different COVID-19 tests, and here are their charges for citizens and foreigners!
COVID-19 Tests + Costs @ Government Health Facilities!
You can now get COVID-19 tests at government health facilities in Malaysia! There are three different COVID-19 tests, and here are their charges for citizens and foreigners!
|Rt-PCR||RM 150||RM 250|
|Antigen RTK||RM 60||RM 120|
|Antibody RTK||RM 30||RM 60|
Rt-PCR is short for Real-time Polymerase Chain Reaction. It requires a nasopharyngeal swab sample, and is the gold standard for diagnosing COVID-19.
Antigen RTK is short for Antigen Rapid Test Kit. It detects the presence of COVID-19 antigens in a nasal or nasopharyngeal swab sample, and is a fast diagnostic test.
Antibody RTK is short for Antibody Rapid Test Kit, and it detects the presence of COVID-19 antibodies in a blood sample. It shows whether you current have COVID-19, or have had it in the past.
Malaysia Government COVID-19 Tests : Free For These Individuals
COVID-19 tests at government health facilities in Malaysia are free for these individuals :
- Public servants conducting official duties within the country, or overseas.
- Both citizens and foreigners who are suspected of being COVID-19 positive.
- Both citizens and foreigners who are close contacts of COVID-19 positive patients.
- Residents in EMCO (Enhanced Movement Control Order) areas.
- Individuals under ILI (Influenza-Like Illness) and SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Illness) surveillance.
- Foreign travellers who received special exceptions from paying for the tests.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- CMCO / PKPB : Business Activities Extended To Midnight!
- Padini IOI Mall : Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19… 😭
- Nestle Malaysia : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- UNIQLO Empire Subang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Is HKL Preparing For 3,000 New COVID-19 Cases A Day?
- Kelantan Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 21 November! 😱
- Mydin Bukit Jambul Caught Man With COVID-19 Bracelet!
- Vintry Damansara : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Murni Discovery Cheras : 7 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases!
- Gurney Paragon Residences : 1 COVID-19 Case Confirmed!
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught Outside Jelutong Market
- UNIQLO Fahrenheit 88 : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Did Old Town White Coffee Use PORK In Curry Mee?!
- RM399 Laguna Redang Holiday : A Umance Scam?
- MKN : 3 People Now Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO? 🤔
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!