A new Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) could soon be opened between Singapore and Malaysia across the Johor Causeway!
Malaysia + Singapore VTL : What Is It?
On 8 November 2021, Singapore and Malaysia agreed to launch a Vaccinated Travel Lane that would kick off on 29 November 2021.
The Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) programme allows fully-vaccinated travellers avoid the mandatory quarantine on arrival in Singapore or Malaysia.
However, this VTL is currently limited to specific VTL flights between Changi Airport and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
Malaysia + Singapore VTL Dry Run @ Johor Causeway!
The good news is that it looks like Singapore and Malaysia are close to launching a Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) programme for the Johor Causeway as well.
On 23 November 2021, Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin, released three photos showing Singapore and Malaysia officials conducting a dry run for a proposed Vaccinated Travel Lane through the Johor Causeway.
Such a VTL programme across the Johor Causeway would be highly beneficial, as travel costs are much lower.
This could finally allow many families in both countries to be reunited, and the restoration of economic and social ties between Singapore and Malaysia.
- Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccine Shelf Life Extended In Malaysia!
- Is KKM Secretly Extending Pfizer Vaccine Expiry Date?
- Sinovac Booster Dose : Can You Get It? Should You Get It?
- Malaysia School Term Schedule + Holidays For 2022!
- Why Dr. Pierre Kory Got COVID-19 Despite Taking Ivermectin!
- US Travel Ban Lifted : What You Need To Know Before Flying!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!