All travellers to Malaysia will no longer be required to obtain the Traveller’s Pass in MySejahtera!
Here is what you need to know…
Previously : Foreign Travellers Need Traveller’s Pass To Enter Malaysia!
Since 1 May 2022, the Malaysian government has liberalised air travel into Malaysia, waiving both quarantine and insurance requirements.
However, they still require foreign travellers to fill in their details in MySejahtera, to obtain a Traveller’s Pass, prior to departure.
- Download the MySejahtera app, and register for your MySejahtera account.
- Click on the Traveller icon in MySejahtera, and complete the pre-departure form
a) fully-vaccinated travellers will receive a Digital Traveller’s Card
b) partially vaccinated / unvaccinated travellers will receive a Digital Home Surveillance Order (HSO).
This requirement used to apply to Malaysian citizens too, but was waived starting 4 July 2022.
Now : All Travellers No Longer Need To Register For Traveller’s Pass!
Health Minister Khairy Jamaluddin announced on 31 July 2022 that all travellers will no longer be required to obtain the Traveller’s Pass.
Starting Monday, 1 August 2022, all travellers to Malaysia – citizens and foreigners alike – will no longer be required to fill in their details using the Traveller option in MySejahtera, to obtain a Traveller’s Pass or Digital Home Surveillance Order (HSO).
With this relaxation, travelling to Malaysia will essentially return to pre-pandemic norms. All you need to enter Malaysia is a valid passport, and a visa (if required).
- Is Interpol Investigating Bill Gates For Murder?!
- Dr. Paul Hannam : Cause Of Death Was Not Vaccine!
- Were COVID-19 Vaccines Recalled After 40,000 Deaths?!
- Thor : Love and Thunder Cancelled In Malaysia!
- Did Four Doctors Die After Getting 2nd Booster Dose?!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!