A Malaysian woman is threatening IKEA with a “Malaysian boycott” over their poster of the new LGBT bag, which isn’t even available in Malaysia!
What a Karen…
Malaysian Karen Threatens IKEA Boycott Over LGBT Bag!
The Malaysian woman, who is apparently a JAKIM-certified halal inspector and Facebook game streamer, was grievously offended by the rainbow-coloured IKEA STORSTOMMA bag.
More accurately, she was grievously offended by this IKEA poster promoting the STORSTOMMA bag, posting on Twitter :
Does IKEA want to see the power of Malaysia boycott?
Take down this poster or we will buy nothing from you @IKEA
Best of all, the picture wasn’t even taken in Malaysia. Neither is the STORSTOMMA bag available in Malaysia.
So she was threatening the boycott of an IKEA product that’s only available in the United States, Europe, Australia, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
That left many Malaysians laughing at her naivety, with some even thanking her for letting them know about the bags. LOL!
While there were Malaysians who supported her anti-LGBT stance, many posted pictures of eyerolls, gay couples, and rainbow-coloured ice-cream and even a cat carrying a rainbow flag.
Some also pointed out her hypocrisy for using Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, when they and other major brands support LGBT rights.
If she truly wants to boycott brands that support LGBT rights, she should walk the talk and start by deleting her Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts… including her Facebook Gaming channel.
IKEA STORSTOMMA : The LGBT Bag That Could!
So what is this phenomenal little bag that could… trigger such venomous screed from this Malaysian Karen?
Cast away ye eyes, lest they be burnt to cinders, o ye of unwavering faith in the Godliness of your eternal soul.
As for the rest of you… may we present to you, the IKEA STORSTOMMA – the multi-coloured scourge of Homophobes United, and a shameless symbol of a world where love conquers all… 😀
STORSTOMMA is a special edition version of the blue FRAKTA bag that aims to promote “standing up against discrimination of the LGBT+ community… and equal rights” on 17th May and well, every day.
Available for £1.50 in the UK and Ireland, and selected countries like the United States, Europe, Australia, Hong Kong and Taiwan, all profits from STORSTOMMA will be distributed to “support local LGBT+ initiatives, charities and causes“.
That’s a mighty fine cause, and we would LOVE to purchase us some STORSTOMMA bags, should IKEA bring them over to Malaysia.
- You Can Now Use Wheeled Cabin Luggage On AirAsia!
- myBurgerLab : A Cyberbully Who Weaponised Social Media?
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Confirmed : Malaysian Schools Reopening In Full In July 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- Limkokwing University Hit By Teaching Permit Accusation!
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- Illegal Chicken Processing Facility In Cheras Shut Down!
- Boyu Shi : Was He Racially Profiled + Arrested By Toronto PD?
- Yamarico Tea Noodle Factory : Disgusting Conditions Exposed!
- FREE Thomson Hospital Flu Vaccine : Should You Take It?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Disgusting Yong Tau Foo Factory Shut Down!
- Limkokwing : The King of Africa Apparently Has A Queen!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Coffee As COVID-19 Cure?
- Limkokwing Billboard Down But It Opened A Can Of Worms…
- Limkokwing King of Africa Billboard: Should It Be Taken Down?
- GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy!
- Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
- Why Face Masks Are CRITICAL To Prevent COVID-19
- #FilmYourHospital : Empty Hospitals Hoax Debunked!
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!