A man wearing a COVID-19 bracelet was apparently caught in Melaka flouting home quarantine restrictions.
Find out what happened from the lady who noticed, and reported him to the authorities…
Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
Sri Suzaidah Masri was shopping when she noticed a man with a pink COVID-19 bracelet. The man hid the bracelet under his watch, but it fell out as he was carrying his child.
When he saw that she noticed his COVID-19 bracelet, he apparently gestured with his hand to his mouth, to show that his family had nothing to eat, and he was just buying groceries.
She immediately left and looked for the supermarket’s manager, who checked and confirmed that the man was really wearing a pink COVID-19 bracelet.
She then demanded that the manager report the man to the police, as the man’s wife was not wearing a COVID-19 bracelet and could buy food on his behalf.
Although she does not identify the shopping centre, the sign in one of the pictures show that the incident happened at the Mahkota Parade shopping centre in Melaka.
This was Sri Suzaidah Masri’s original Facebook post in Malay :
Kejadian hari ini : 5/10/2020 (Isnin)
Waktu : 8.30 malam – 9.30 malam
Menggigil badan aku menahan marah.
Dia pakai GELANG PINK weh..
Kitorang tengah pilih ayam,
Ternampak diorang baru masuk.
Gelang pink tu memang takkan nampak kalau pandang dengan mata kasar.
Dia SOROK bawah tali jam tangan.
Kitorang ternampak sebab terpandang dia dokong anak, dan ada terkeluar sesuatu berwarna pink bawah jam tangan dia.
Lelaki kan jam diorang tali besar.. So dia letak gelang tu bawah tali jam.. Sorokkan gelang pink tu..
Sebab tu guard tak nampak..
Cepat2 kitorang jalan keluar, tinggalkan barang2 dan pergi jumpa manager..
Manager pergi kat dia, dan cek..
Aku cakap dengan manager.
Dia da masuk pegang sana sini..
U kena call polis. Biar polis selesaikan. Patut dia tak boleh keluar rumah dan tak boleh masuk tempat orang ramai macamni. Ini kalau u lepaskan, lepas tu orang lain pegang2 barang yang dia pegang macamana? Suka hati dia je.
DIA NAMPAK Aku PERHATI DARI JAUH.
Dan dia tunjuk tanda, geleng2 dan suap ke mulut..
(Xde benda nak makan)
Ya Allah. Banyak je cara boleh cari makan.
Bini kau tak pakai gelang, suruh la beli makan.
OTAK MANA WEH.
Betul2 menyusahkan orang.
Aku ni bawa 2 orang ibu mengandung dan sorang anak kecil tau. Mana pergi otak kau. Memang aku marah sangat. Otak kau memang letak kat tapak kaki
Tak kisah la kau positif ke negatif ke selagi kau pakai gelang pink, kau kena duduk diam2 kat rumah.
Lokasi : Pasaraya melaka area banda hilir.
COVID-19 Quarantine Bracelet : What Is It?
The Malaysia Ministry of Health mandates that those who are under quarantine must wear a COVID-19 quarantine bracelet.
Those under quarantine are not just those who came back from overseas. They can include those who had close contact with COVID-19 patients, or are in administrative MCO areas.
The bracelet will state the place and date of testing. The individual wearing it cannot remove the bracelet, and must stay at home until the quarantine period is over.
The only exception is if they are the head of the household and need to go out to purchase essential supplies. However, this is only if the other adults in the family are also under quarantine.
Despite the perception that COVID-19 quarantine uses pink bracelets, they come in five colours – red, pink, blue, white and yellow.
The colour of the bracelet depends on the stock available to a particular District Health Office.
The bracelet can only be cut by authorised officers at the District Health Office, after the wearers have completed their quarantine.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health has called for the public to report those who are seen in public with these quarantine bracelets.
However, the public should not name and shame them online, and just report them to the police, as they may have legitimate reasons to be out, like getting an antibody test.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- 1 Utama : Mac City Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- NU Sentral Deep Cleaned After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sunway Pyramid Addresses Nike COVID-19 Case!
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- CIMB Kota Damansara : NOT Closed Because Of COVID-19
- UOB Kepong Shut Down After Staff Contracts COVID-19
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Did Canada Just Release Meng Wanzhou, HUAWEI CFO?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Disgusting Yong Tau Foo Factory Shut Down!
- Limkokwing : The King of Africa Apparently Has A Queen!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy!
- Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!