Japanese international soccer player Masato Kudo did NOT die from vaccine SADS, and here are the reasons why!
Claim : Masato Kudo Died From Vaccine Sudden Death!
Right after news broke that Masato Kudo died suddenly at 32 years of age, anti-vaccination activists immediately claimed that the Japanese soccer player died from vaccine-induced sudden death (SADS / VIDS / VDS)!
Here is a selection of social media posts accompanying links or articles on his death:
Recommended : Robbie Coltrane : New Victim Of Vaccine Death Claim!
Masato Kudo : Cause of Death NOT Vaccine SADS!
It’s now a tradition for anti-vaccination activists to immediately blame all athlete deaths or illnesses on the COVID-19 vaccine.
This is yet another example of FAKE NEWS created and propagated by anti-vaccination activists, and here are the reasons why, and what we know so far…
Fact #1 : Masato Kudo Died From Complications Of Brain Surgery
Masato Kudo (born May 6, 1980) passed away on Friday, October 21, 2022 – at 32 years of age.
He was a former Japanese International and MLS soccer player, who was playing for Japanese football club Tegevajaro Miyazaki as a striker.
His club announced his death, stating that Masato Kudo died following complications from brain surgery.
Masato Kudo was diagnosed with hydrocephalus – a build-up of fluid in the brain’s ventricles, and hospitalised on October 3, after falling ill the day before.
He had surgery on October 11, but his condition deteriorated, and he was moved into intensive care. Unfortunately, he passed away on October 21.
So let me be clear – Masato Kudo’s cause of death was complications of brain surgery, not the COVID-19 vaccine!
Fact #2 : Masato Kudo Did Not Die On The Field
Several websites are using photos of Masato Kudo lying on the football field, bleeding from his mouth, to suggest that he suddenly collapsed and died while playing.
That’s not true. The photos were taken in May 2016, when Masato Kudo was playing for the Vancouver Whitecaps against Chicago Fire.
During that match, Kudo slammed into a goalkeeper from the opposing team, and knocked himself out. He was bleeding from his mouth because he bit his lip and tongue when he smashed his head after passing out.
Masato Kudo, who was 26 years old at that time, was taken to the Vancouver General Hospital where he received surgery for his fractured jaw.
Fact #3 : Unknown If Masato Kudo Was Vaccinated
It is currently unknown if Masato Kudo was vaccinated against COVID-19, so it would be wrong for anyone to claim that he died from COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
For all we know – he may not even be vaccinated! The COVID-19 vaccine is not mandatory in Japan, despite what anti-vaccination activists may claim.
Fact #4 : Claims Of Athletes Dying From COVID-19 Vaccine Proven False
This is yet another example of anti-vaccination activists abusing athlete deaths / injuries to create and propagate FAKE NEWS about the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.
So far, claims of athlete deaths / injuries due to the COVID-19 vaccine have been proven false at every instance.
- Sam Westmoreland : Cause of Death NOT Vaccine!
- Doug Brignole : Vaccine Sudden Death Hoax Victim!
- Did Surfing Champ Kalani David Die From Vaccine?!
- Kaden Clymer : 6-Foot Blood Clot NOT From Vaccine!
- Rab Wardell : Cause Of Death Was Not Vaccine SADS!
- Did Chevy Beh Die From COVID-19 Vaccine SADS?!
- Did Dillon Quirke Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Did NBA Legend Bill Russell Die From Vaccine?!
- Did 20 Year-Old Derek Gray Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Dr. Paul Hannam : Cause Of Death Was Not Vaccine!
- Did Paul Duncan Die From Vaccine Cardiac Arrest?!
- Marion Barber III : Cause Of Death Not Vaccine SADS!
- Did NHL Player Bryan Marchment Die From Vaccine SADS?!
- Jaylon Ferguson Autopsy : Cause Of Death Was Drug OD!
- Did Sukma Athlete Stephanie Sim Die From Vaccine Stroke?!
- Did Ravens Linebacker Jaylon Ferguson Die From Vaccine?!
- Did NBA Star Caleb Swanigan Die From COVID-19 Vaccine?!
Will these anti-vaccination activists apologise for lying to you? Nope! They will just move on to the next athlete tragedy…
Please help us FIGHT FAKE NEWS by sharing this fact check article out, and please SUPPORT our work!
Don’t forget to protect yourself, and your family, by vaccinating against COVID-19!
- Chinese Spies Caught Interfering With HUAWEI Case!
- Cynthia Lai Did NOT Die From Vaccine Sudden Death!
- Sam Westmoreland : Sudden Death Not From Vaccine!
- US, Canada, Ukraine Voted Against Anti-Nazi Resolution?!
- Bangladeshi Malaysian Election Fact Check!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!