Maybank online, ATM, branch and debit card services were temporarily down, and are back up again!
Here is what you need to know…
Maybank Online + Banking Services Temporarily Down!
At 3:55 PM on 17 January 2022, Maybank sent out an alert that these online and banking services were temporarily down :
- Maybank2U web and mobile banking services
- ATMs and self-service terminals (SSTs)
- branch banking
- debit card usage
Maybank credit card were unaffected by this downtime.
Just over an hour later at 4:58 PM, Maybank announced that they restored services!
Maybank did not reveal the reasons why those online and banking services went down. However, the downtime does not appear to apply to everyone using the Maybank2U online portal.
When I checked at 4:10 PM, I managed to log into two Maybank personal accounts and a company account. I was also able to transfer money from a Maybank account to another bank.
Fortunately, they were able to restore services very quickly – in just over an hour.
- Malaysia To Start Vaccinating 5-11 Yo Children This Month!
- Pfizer vs. Sinovac – Which Is Better Against Omicron Variant?
- Why Sinovac Recipients May Need TWO Pfizer Booster Shots!
- Why You Should NOT Bother Paying For Sinovac Vaccine
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Expiry Dates Are Being Extended!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!