Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong was shut down today for a deep cleaning after “possible exposure” to a COVID-19 case. Find out what happened!
Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : COVID-19 Infection?
The Maybank branch at Bandar Puteri Puchong was shut down today (12 October 2020), after “potential exposure” to “an external person”.
The closure, which included the self-service terminals, is to allow for a thorough deep cleaning of the bank. However, Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong will not reopen, until further notice.
This suggests that their staff may have come into contact with this “external person” and would have to undergo self-quarantine and COVID-19 screening.
Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Official Statement On COVID-19 Exposure
This notice was taped to the front of Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong today :
Notice : Closure of Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong Branch
Kindly be advised that Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong Branch (including Self-Service Terminals) is currently closed from 12/10/2020 until further notice as it is undergoing a thorough deep-cleaning owing to possible exposure to a case involving an external person.
This process is being undertaken as part of our stringent precautionary measures to protect the health and wellbeing of our customers and employees at all times.
In the meantime, customers may perform your banking transactions via our online and mobile banking channels or at any other Maybank branch.
From the notice, we can elucidate a couple of things :
- The indefinite closure suggests that staff members may have come into close contact with this infected person.
- As a result, they would all need to undergo self-quarantine for 14 days, and undergo COVID-19 screening tests.
- With self-service terminals closed too, it is likely that the infected person may have used a self-service terminal.
Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong COVID-19 Infection : Do NOT Panic
Even though it is possible that the branch staff were infected, you should not panic…
They are definitely tracing contacts, which is why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
If you happen to be in that Maybank branch when that “external person” was present, you will be contacted and asked to self-quarantine and undergo a COVID-19 screening test.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the branch of any infectious particles.
More importantly, face masks greatly reduce the risk of infection. That’s why it is critical for everyone to wear a face mask in public.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- MBSB Sultan Ismail : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- 3 Damansara : Deep Cleaning After COVID-19 Case
- All Schools + Kindergartens To Close For 2 Weeks In Petaling!
- Mid Valley + Gardens : 3 Outlets Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
- OTK Gombak : Sanitised After COVID-19 Case
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : Lock Down On 9 October!
- 1 Utama : Update On Mac City After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : What's Allowed + Not Allowed | Rojak Pot
Pingback: These Kota Damansara Roads Are Closing For CMCO Lockdown!
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB : Official MKN SOP! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MyGCC Confirms DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Cluster : 132 COVID-19 Cases, Index Case Identified! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Disputes COVID-19 Cases, Claims Just 21+1 | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer 1 Utama : Security Guard Positive For COVID-19 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID? 😱 | Rojak Pot