It appears that Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara was shut down for a deep cleaning after “exposure to a COVID-19 case”. Find out what happened!
Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
The Maybank branch at Bandar Sri Damansara was apparently shut down, after “exposure to a COVID-19 case”. A cleaning crew was seen entering the premise at night.
There has been no official word from Maybank about the closure of this branch, but a leaked internal notice appears to confirm the incident :
Status : Red
Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara branch is close today, 9 Oct 2020 until further notice owning to exposure to a Covid-19 case.
- Over The Counters (OTC) services: Not Available
- Opening Account: Not Available
- Self Service Terminals: Available
- Telephone lines: Not Available
- Branch diverted customers to Maybank Kepong Branch and Maybank Sungai Buloh Branch
- Notice has been placed at the Branch – YES
From the notice, we can elucidate a couple of things :
- The indefinite closure suggests that a staff member was infected, potentially exposing the other staff members at the branch.
- As a result, they would all need to undergo self-quarantine for 14 days, while awaiting their COVID-19 test results.
- With counter service unavailable, but self service terminals still available, the affected staff member(s) are very likely counter staff, not like the case of CIMB Kota Damansara’s Mobile Sales Force team.
Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara COVID-19 Infection : Do NOT Panic
Even though it is quite possible that the branch staff were infected, you should not panic…
They are definitely tracing contacts, which is why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
If you happen to be in that Maybank branch when that affected staff member was present, you will be contacted and asked to self-quarantine and undergo a COVID-19 screening test.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation they appear to have carried out on the night of 9 October 2020 will definitely clean the branch of any infectious particles.
More importantly, face masks greatly reduce the risk of infection. That’s why it is critical for everyone to wear a face mask in public.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : Lock Down On 9 October!
- 1 Utama : Update On Mac City After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- NU Sentral Deep Cleaned After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sunway Pyramid Addresses Nike COVID-19 Case!
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy!
- Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Origani Staff Confirmed NEGATIVE For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: MyGCC Confirms DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 18129 Cases, 12014 Healed, 170 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia : 19627 Cases, 12561 Healed, 180 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID? 😱 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Disputes COVID-19 Cases, Claims Just 21+1 | The Rojak Pot