MBSB Bank at Jalan Sultan Ismail was shut down today for one of their employees tested positive for COVID-19. Find out what happened!
MBSB Sultan Ismail : COVID-19 Infection Confirmed
The MBSB branch at Kenanga International, Jalan Sultan Ismail was shut down today (12 October 2020), after one of their employees tested positive for COVID-19.
The employee, who did not interact with customers, contracted COVID-19 from a family member, and is now under treatment.
All MBSB employees at their Kenanga International branch, including those with direct contact with the affected employee, have been asked to work from home.
MBSB also shut down their Kenanga International branch and occupied floors today (12 October 2020) for sanitisation. They will reopen their branch tomorrow, 13 October 2020.
Duopharma Biotech, which does not appear to be affected by this COVID-19 exposure, also closed their headquarters at Kenanga International until further notice, and asked their employees to work from home.
MBSB Sultan Ismail : Official Statement On COVID-19 Exposure
This was the official statement MBSB issued on the COVID-19 exposure at their Kenanga International branch at Jalan Sultan Ismail.
MBSB Bank Berhad confirms that one of its non-customer facing employees based at Kenanga International, Jalan Sultan Ismail has tested positive for Covid-19. The employee, who contracted Covid-19 from a family member, is now being treated.
In accordance to the guidelines by Ministry of Health (MOH), MBSB Bank has conducted contact tracing to contain the spread of the virus. All MBSB Bank employees from Kenanga International have been asked to revert to working from home. Those with direct contact with the said employee have also been asked to work from home.
MBSB Bank is taking extra precautionary measures and will be closing its occupied floor and will be closing its occupied floors and its branch at Kenanga International to facilitation a thorough sanitisation on 12 October 2020.
MBSB Sultra Ismail : Should You Be Concerned?
Since the employee did not handle MBSB customers, the risk is very low.
MBSB is tracing the employee’s close contacts, which is why it is important to log your movements with MySejahtera, or the physical logbook.
If you happen to be in close contact with that MBSB Sultan Ismail employee, you will be contacted and asked to self-quarantine and undergo a COVID-19 screening test.
COVID-19 is easily destroyed by soap, so the deep cleaning operation will definitely clean the branch of any infectious particles.
More importantly, face masks greatly reduce the risk of infection. That’s why it is critical for everyone to wear a face mask in public.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Maybank Bandar Puteri Puchong : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure
- 3 Damansara : Deep Cleaning After COVID-19 Case
- All Schools + Kindergartens To Close For 2 Weeks In Petaling!
- Mid Valley + Gardens : 3 Outlets Closed After COVID-19 Case
- Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
- OTK Gombak : Sanitised After COVID-19 Case
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : Lock Down On 9 October!
- 1 Utama : Update On Mac City After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!