Sarawak just announced that they are saying no to MCO 3.0. However, they will implement some stricter changes to their CMCO SOP.
Here are the latest details…
Sarawak Says No To MCO 3.0, With Some Changes!
On 11 May 2021, the Sarawak Disaster Management Committee (DMC) announced that they decided NOT to adopt the newly-announced nationwide MCO 3.0 restrictions.
Instead, they will continue with the existing CMCO restrictions, that will last from 7 May to 17 May 2021.
They will instead tighten their CMCO SOP, with these changes, from 12 May 2021 onwards :
- Dine-in at restaurants, cafes, bistros, food stalls and so on is FORBIDDEN.
- Sale and supply of food and drinks are only allowed for takeaway, drive-through and delivery only.
- Premises identified by the new Hotspot Identification for Dynamic Engagement (HIDE) system must undertake safety measures.
A more detailed SOP will be released on the Sarawak National Security Council website.
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Kindergartens + Childcare Can Open Again!
- No MCO 3.0 In Sabah, Sarawak May Follow Too!
- Malaysia To Come Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Nationwide!
- COVID-19 Vaccination @ WTC On 15-16 May Rescheduled!
- Kluang In Johor Now Under MCO 3.0 Restrictions Too!
- Travel + Certain Activities Now FORBIDDEN Across Malaysia!
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Golf Allowed And Then Banned Again!
- Penang, Perak + Pahang : What Areas Are Under MCO 3.0?
- MCO 3.0 U-Turn : Outdoor Sports Allowed Again!
- KL + Parts Of Perak, Johor, Terengganu Under MCO Too!
- Selangor Closes Schools + Ramadan Bazaars!
- Travel For COVID-19 Vaccination Do NOT Need Police Permit!
- More AstraZeneca Doses OTW, Open To Other States Too!
- How To Register For Your AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine!
- When Can You Apply For Same Day COVID-19 Vaccination?
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Pharmaniaga Sinovac Vaccine Finally Ready For Distribution! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang? | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 462190 Cases, 418897 Discharged, 1822 Dead
Pingback: New Vaccination Process @ WTCKL Starting 15 May 2021! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 466330 Cases, 422329 Discharged, 1866 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 479421 Cases, 432600 Discharged, 1994 Dead
Pingback: UKM Bangi Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 492302 Cases, 440032 Discharged, 2099 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 498795 Cases, 444540 Discharged, 2149 Dead
Pingback: AstraZeneca Vaccine Programme Round 2 : Get Ready! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 505115 Cases, 449234 Discharged, 2199 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 512091 Cases, 452821 Discharged, 2248 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 518600 Cases, 456273 Discharged, 2309 Dead
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia : 525889 Cases, 460062 Discharged, 2369 Dead