MKN just announced that driving and flight schools will be allowed to reopen in MCO areas!
Find out what has changed, and what it means for the MCO SOP in Malaysia!
MCO Changes Today : Driving + Flight Schools Can Reopen!
On 11 February 2021, Malaysia National Security Council (MKN) announced that the government has decided to further liberalise the MCO SOP, to protect the economy.
Here are the changes announced by Senior Minister (Security) Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob :
- Driving schools may reopen from 12 February 2021 onwards.
- Both practical and theory classes are permitted.
- Operational hours : 7:30 AM until 8:30 PM
- Both teacher and student must wear face masks at all times.
- Only the student scheduled for that time slot is allowed to be present at the premise.
- Physical distancing of 1 metre must be maintained at the counter and waiting area.
- The vehicle must be sanitised after each training session.
- Flight schools may reopen from 12 February 2021 onwards, with hybrid training.
- Trainees must remain within the Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
- Trainees must obtain letter of authorisation for inter-state or inter-district travel
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotspots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- MCO : Fishing, Gym, Golf, Motorsports Now Allowed!
- 936 COVID-19 Deaths In Malaysia As Of 11 February 2021
- MKN : Use MySejahtera, Not Log Book, Or Get Fined!
- MKN Allows Dining, Retail, Creative Industry, Sports Training
- J&T Express Package Wrapped With Pink Underwear!
- Village Grocer Subang Parade : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- CNY Reunion Dinner SOP : Top 5 Questions Answered!
- Another U-Turn : Pub, Nightclub Cannot Sell Food Or Drinks!
- Warning : RM1K Fine If You Stand Too Close In A Queue!
- Chinese New Year SOP U-Turn Invites More Questions!
- J&T Express Workers On Strike Over Pay Cut?
- Disgusting Fish Processing Factory In Kepong Shut Down!
- Here Is The Updated Chinese New Year SOP For Malaysia!
- Village Grocer Bangsar : Two More COVID-19 Cases!
- Why The Chinese New Year SOP Lacks Common Sense!
- MCO / PKP 2.0 SOP : Updated @ 4 February 2021
- Malaysia Will Get Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine On 26 Feb 2021!
- Malaysia To Vaccinate 9.2 Million With CoronaVac + Sputnik V!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Through MySejahtera App
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 258306 Cases, 205774 Healed, 953 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 261805 Cases, 209289 Healed, 958 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tesco Stores In Malaysia Are Now Lotus's Stores! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer Jaya 33 : Employee Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Bagan Specialist Centre : 5 Staff Positive For COVID-19! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 269165 Cases, 224053 Healed, 983 Dead | Rojak Pot