The Malaysian government just announced that campaigning activities for the Melaka state election is BANNED.
Here is what you need to know…
Melaka State Election Campaigning Activities BANNED!
Due to the collapse of the Melaka state government, the state assembly was dissolved on 5 October and a state election set for Saturday, 20 November 2021.
There was considerable concern that this new election would lead to a new wave of COVID-19 infections like the Sabah state elections last year.
Fortunately, the Malaysian government has apparently learned that painful lesson, and has ordered that campaigning activities are banned for the Melaka state election!
On 24 October 2021, the Minister of Health, Khairy Jamaluddin announced that ALL activities, gatherings or social events related to elections are FORBIDDEN, including events launching the election machinery.
This ban will take effect on Monday, 25 October 2021 and last until Saturday, 27 November 2021.
The Minister also made a point to warn that any individual, organiser or organisation that contravenes this ban, can be penalised with a compound, or prosecuted in court.
This action will be greatly welcomed, as it would be impossible to maintain physical distance during mass gatherings, and/or prevent unvaccinated or symptomatic people from participating.
- Fact Check : Dr Vincent Wang Died From Pfizer Booster Dose?
- Why Colin Powell Was Vaccinated But Died From COVID-19
- Was Sara’s Mother’s Death Due To COVID-19 Vaccine?
- PPN Phase + SOP Changes On 22 October 2021!
- Scam Alert : Petronas 50th Anniversary Survey!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 4 SOP : 18 October Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 3 SOP : 18 October Edition!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!