The Melaka Hospital is at full capacity, and has started sending COVID-19 patients to the MAEPS quarantine and treatment centre!
Melaka Hospital Full, COVID-19 Cases Sent To MAEPS!
On 9 January 2021, the Melaka Hospital announced that they are at full capacity, and has started sending COVID-19 patients to the Quarantine and Low Risk Treatment Centre (PKRC) at MAEPS (Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang) in Selangor.
The Health and Anti-Drug Committee Committee Chairman, Datuk Rahmad Mariman, said that they had to start sending COVID-19 patients to the MAEPS quarantine centre because the Melaka Hospital can no longer cope with the high patient load.
Melaka Hospital reached maximum capacity the night of 8 January 2021, forcing the decision at a meeting that very night between the Melaka Health Department, the Melaka Security Council, and the Department of Civil Defence.
The next day, they sent 12 patients – 8 men and 4 women – to the MAEPS quarantine and treatment centre.
Based on the recent increases in COVID-19 cases, they estimate that they will need to send some 90 patients to the MAEPS quarantine and treatment centre.
Note : The MAEPS PKRC is meant to hold only Category 1 (asymptomatic) and Category 2 (mildly symptomatic) patients.
Source : Melaka Hari Ini
- NSK Selayang : 80 Employees NOT Positive For COVID-19!
- 2021 MCO / PKP Lockdown : Leaked Document Is Not True!
- Maybank Taman Malim Jaya : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- BIG @ Publika : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
- Bursa Malaysia : Two Employees Positive For COVID-19
- 3 Tesco Stores Sanitised After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Oriental Fitness Farlim : Instructor Positive For COVID-19!
- Din Tai Fung Gardens Mall : Closed After COVID-19 Case!
- Several Genting Highlands Employees Positive For COVID-19!
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : Second COVID-19 Case!
- Maybank TTDI : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- Maybank Alor Setar Main : Closed After COVID-19 Exposure!
- 42 FLYPROJECT Employees + Clients Positive For COVID-19!
- Mahkota Medical Centre Employee Positive For COVID-19
- Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara : One COVID-19 Case!
- COVID-19 Hot Spot Areas In KL : NOT TRUE!
- Maybank B40 Subsidy Scam : Don’t Click / Call!
- Did Alabama Nurse Tiffany Dover Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Tesco New Year Scam : Do NOT Click Or Share!
- Is This Amazing Female Dancer A Robot Created By China?
- Why Did This Nurse Faint After Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Did Pfizer Use Toxic Placebo In COVID-19 Vaccine Trial?
- Did The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Kill 6 Trial Volunteers?
- Can The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Cause Bell’s Palsy?
- Did The Second Penang Bridge Get Hit By Giant Waves?
- A Father’s Last Words Before Dying Of COVID-19…
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Kampachi EQ + Plaza33 Employees Positive For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: ISETAN KLCC + Lot 10 : Employees Positive For COVID-19! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 138224 Cases, 109115 Healed, 555 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Village Grocer 1 Mont Kiara Still Closed After COVID-19 Cases | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 141533 Cases, 110584 Healed, 559 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MITI : These Business Sectors Can Operate During MCO | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: UOB Plaza Mahkota : One Employee Positive For COVID-19 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 147855 Cases, 113288 Healed, 578 Dead | Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 Malaysia: 151066 Cases, 115227 Healed, 586 Dead | Rojak Pot