Melaka and Negeri Sembilan were just upgraded to PPN Phase 2 and Phase 3 respectively!
Find out why they were upgraded, and what privileges they’ll enjoy!
Melaka + Negeri Sembilan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 3!
On 2 September 2021, Melaka and Negeri Sembilan were upgraded to PPN Phase 2 and Phase 3 respectively.
This time, MKN did not announce why Melaka was upgraded, but Melaka residents will enjoy these benefits from Saturday, 4 September 2021 onwards :
- inter-district travel for fully-vaccinated people
- long-distance couples can travel interstate to meet each other, if they are fully vaccinated
- parents or guardians of children below 18 years of age in other states, can travel interstate to meet them, if they are fully vaccinated.
- prayers in mosques, suraus, and non-Muslim houses of worship are allowed for those who are fully-vaccinated.
- those who are fully-vaccinated are allowed to dine-in at restaurants, cafes and eateries, while proprietors must display a notice that they will only accept fully-vaccinated customers.
- tourism is allowed within the same state, for fully-vaccinated people who want to stay in hotels or homestay.
MKN also did not announce why Negeri Sembilan was upgraded to Phase 3, but when they upgraded Negeri Sembilan to PPN Phase 2 earlier, it was made based on these criteria :
- ICU usage dropped from over 120% at the end of May, to 40% on 23 August 2021
- 72.3% of adults were fully-vaccinated
With this upgrade, residents in Negeri Sembilan will get to enjoy these privileges from Saturday, 4 September 2021 onwards :
- Public and private sectors can work at up to 80% employee capacity.
- Dine-in is permitted at all eateries, with minimum physical distance of 1 metre.
- Businesses can open from 6 AM until midnight.
- Public and private schools can reopen, with face-to-face teaching limited to 70% in higher education institutes.
- Religious activities are permitted.
Please Support My Work!
Support my work through a bank transfer / PayPal / credit card!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- 10 Village Grocer Outlets Hit Multiple Times By COVID-19 In August!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 25 August 2021 Edition
- Fake News : EMCO For Penang Due To Delta Variant Cases!
- Negeri Sembilan + Labuan Upgraded To PPN Phase 2 + 4!
- Jaya Grocer 20th Anniversary Scam Alert!
- New Walk-In Vaccination Details For Klang Valley!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : 1,900,467 Cases | 19,163 Dead - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : 1,880,734 Cases | 18,802 Dead - Rojak Pot
Pingback: Entertainment + Creative Industry Reopens For Vaccinated! - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : 1,919,774 Cases | 19,301 Dead - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : 1,940,950 Cases | 19,827 Dead - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : +19,550 Cases | 1,940,950 Total - Rojak Pot
Pingback: National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 9 Sept. 2021 Edition! - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : +19,198 Cases | 1,979,698 Total - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : +16,073 Cases | 1,995,771 Total - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : +15,669 Cases | 2,011,440 Total - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : +19,495 Cases | 2,030,935 Total - Rojak Pot
Pingback: COVID-19 in Malaysia Today : +15,549 Cases | 2,082,876 Total - Rojak Po