Menara City One will be placed under Enhanced Movement Control Order, effective midnight! Here are the details!
COVID-19 : Menara City One Under Enhanced MCO!
The Malaysia Minister of Defence Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob just announced that Menara City One on Jalan Munshi Abdullah, Kuala Lumpur will be placed under the Enhanced Movement Control Order!
This action follows the detection of 17 COVID-19 cases by the Malaysia Health Ministry in that high-rise building which comprises of a condominium, with commercial units below.
Therefore, the Malaysian government, under the advice of the Health Ministry, will institute the Enhanced Movement Control Order at 12:01 AM 31 March and it will last until 13 April 2020.
What Happens When Menara City One Is Under Enhanced MCO?
The Enhanced Movement Control Order aims to curb the spread of COVID-19 in this high-rise building, through these methods :
- all residents are prohibited from leaving, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all non-residents and visitors are prohibited from entering the building, throughout the Enhanced MCO.
- all business activities in the building must stop, except for shops selling essential items.
- residents may order food deliveries, but they must be delivered to the security lobby at the main entrance of Menara City One.
- a medical base will be opened in this Enhanced MCO area
- all entry and exit points of the building will be sealed
- the police, military, civil defence and RELA volunteers will control the Enhanced MCO area
This move will affect 502 units of homes and commercial units in Menara City One, affecting some 3,200 residents.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 2626 Cases, 156 New, 3 More Dead
- 6-Month Loan Moratorium : Why You Should TAKE It!
- COVID-19 : Hulu Langat Area Under Enhanced MCO!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- MAEPS Converted Into 500-Bed COVID-19 Hospital
- COVID-19 : Simpang Renggam Under Enhanced MCO!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose!
- BNM Credit Card Term Loan Conversion : Worth It?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- COVID-19 : Chloroquine Poisoning Kills One, Injures Others
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1518 Cases, 212 New, 4 More Dead!
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 1306 Cases, 123 New, 2 More Dead!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : HTF Doctor Dies From COVID-19
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- What Happens When A Suspected COVID-19 Case Lies!
- A Dark Day For Malaysia : Five COVID-19 Deaths Today!
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test : Genuine But NOT Approved Yet!
- 3rd COVID-19 Death In Malaysia : Another Tabligh Participant
- What Happens When A COVID-19 Close Contact Lies!
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Tabligh Participant Shamed Into Getting Tested For COVID-19!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
- MYEG COVID-19 Rapid Test Kits Are Fake?
- COVID-19 Fake News : UNHCR Refugees Refusing Tests!
- MBPJ : Food Outlets Open With Conditions During Lockdown!
- Malaysia COVID-19 Lockdown : Frequently Asked Questions!
- Malaysia NATIONWIDE COVID-19 Restrictions : Full Details!
- COVID-19 : This Tabligh Participant Refused To Be Tested?
- COVID-19 : Almost 5000 Tabligh Participants Tested!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!