Three outlets at Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall were closed indefinitely after an employee there tested positive for COVID-19! Here are the details…
Mid Valley + Gardens Mall : One Employee Positive For COVID-19!
At around 8 PM on 11 October 2020, Mid Valley Megamall and the adjoining Gardens Mall announced that an employee of London Sales Cosmetics Sdn Bhd (LSC), tested positive for COVID-19.
This company operates Origani and Élévatione Time Stops in The Gardens Mall, as well as Surreal by Élévatione Time Stops in Mid Valley Megamall.
The affected employee informed her management at LSC on Friday, 9 October 2020 that one of her family members were exposed to COVID-19.
She immediately self-quarantined herself and went for a screening test that was confirmed positive on Saturday, 10 October 2020.
She did not exhibit any symptoms, but it was not stated when she was last working in both malls.
The management of Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall said they were informed of the positive COVID-19 test results only on Sunday, 11 October 2020.
Mid Valley + Gardens Mall : 3 Outlets Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
The three affected outlets below were closed indefinitely, for sanitisation and disinfection :
Mid Valley Megamall
- Surreal by Élévatione Time Stops : Lot GK-10 & 11
The Gardens Mall
- Origani : Lot F-213, First Floor
- Élévatione Time Stops : Lot F-233, First Floor
Both malls also sanitised and disinfected their common areas today. However, unlike other affected malls (like BSC and 1 Utama), they did not shut down.
As far as we can tell, both Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall will operate as normal tomorrow, Monday, 12 October 2020.
Mid Valley + Gardens Mall COVID-19 Case : Should You Be Concerned?
Should you be concerned, if you visited Mid Valley Megamall or The Gardens recently?
If you registered your visit using MySejahtera or the physical logbook, you will be contacted if you were determined to be a close contact of this Origani employee.
Then you will need to self-quarantine and get screened for COVID-19. If you did not get the call, then you need not worry.
However, if you failed to log your visit to any one of the 3 affected outlets, you should get yourself screened for COVID-19 if you shopped there earlier this week.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Bangsar Shopping Centre : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning!
- 1 Utama Shut Down, Visitors Advised To Screen For COVID-19
- Tropicana Golf : Closed For COVID-19 Cleaning + Screening
- Maybank Bandar Sri Damansara : COVID-19 Infection?
- Parkson 1 Utama : Shut Down After COVID-19 Infection!
- Dr. Chong Yit Khang COVID-19 Warning : Yet Another Hoax!
- Klang, Sandakan, Papar + Tuaran : Lock Down On 9 October!
- 1 Utama : Update On Mac City After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sime Darby HQ Shut Down Because Of COVID-19
- SMK Taman Sea : Teacher Tested Positive For COVID-19?
- Tung Shin Hospital : 5 Patients Test Positive For COVID-19
- Man With COVID-19 Bracelet Caught In Mahkota Parade?
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- NU Sentral Deep Cleaned After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sunway Pyramid Addresses Nike COVID-19 Case!
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!
Pingback: Entire Sabah Under CMCO Lockdown Starting 13 October! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya : CMCO Lockdown On 14 October! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO : What's Allowed + Not Allowed | Rojak Pot
Pingback: MyGCC Confirms DBKL Issued Old CMCO (PKPB) Info! | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Disinfected After COVID Exposure | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Cluster : Only 22 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases? | The Rojak Pot
Pingback: Official MKN SOP for KL, Selangor, Putrajaya CMCO / PKPB! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama Cluster : 132 COVID-19 Cases, Index Case Identified! | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Jaya Grocer 1 Utama : Security Guard Positive For COVID-19 | Rojak Pot
Pingback: 1 Utama To Reopen 17 Oct, Tenants Reminded To Pay Rental | Rojak Pot
Pingback: Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID? 😱 | Rojak Pot