The MITEC vaccination centre is one of the newest COVID-19 vaccination centres in Malaysia!
Here is a video and step-by-step guide on what to expect, and what to do, at the MITEC vaccination centre.
Here are our other COVID-19 vaccination centre guides :
- WTCKL (World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur) PPV
- UM (Universiti Malaya) PPV
- UKM (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia) Bangi PPV
- Bukit Jalil National Stadium PPV
Pre-Vaccination Check List : Read First!
Once you get your vaccination appointment at the MITEC PPV, please note that :
- You should CONTINUE to take your medication, unless advised otherwise by your doctor.
- You should NOT take painkillers BEFORE going for your vaccination.
And here is a check list of what you should do / bring to the MITEC vaccination centre.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes.
- Have a good meal, and drink some water. Don’t drink too much, or you will need to go to the toilet!
- Make sure you do NOT have a fever, or any other flu-like symptoms.
If you are sick, do NOT go to the vaccination centre. You will be given a new appointment.
- Bring a smartphone with MySejahtera installed, if possible (not compulsory).
- You must bring some form of identification – MyKad or passport.
- Bring your medication, if you need to ask the doctor’s advice at the vaccination centre.
- You must wear a face mask, and if possible, wear a face shield.
- Bring a bottle of water, in case you get thirsty.
- Bring a pen, and something stiff to write on, to fill in the forms.
MITEC Vaccination Centre : A Video Guide
We would like to thank JKJAV for these videos, which will help you get to the MITEC vaccination centre, and show you what to do when you get here.
MITEC Vaccination Centre : Step-by-Step Guide!
I would like to thank Zoey Lee and her sister for providing the pictures and information for this pictorial guide.
Dropping Off + Parking!
As per the video guide above, if you need to drop off your vaccine dependents, please do so at the South entrance of MITEC.
If you are taking a taxi or e-hailing ride, make sure they drop you off at the South entrance of MITEC.
If you need to park your car, public parking is available near the MITEC South entrance – turn left into the MITEC basement car park.
Where To Go?
Whether you get dropped off, or park in the basement, make sure you head to the South entrance of MITEC.
You will need to check in using MySejahtera and scan your forehead temperature, as usual.
You will need to follow the guided path of Hall 03 (Dewan 03).
Try not to go too early. If you are early, you will be asked to wait in a waiting area until your time slot is called.
Fortunately, this waiting area is fully air-conditioned, unlike WTCKL.
MITEC Hall 3 has two entrances – one for those taking the 1st Dose, and one for those taking the 2nd Dose.
There will be volunteers ushering you, but make sure you enter the right entrance.
On entering MITEC Hall 3, you will be given a queue number, and your vaccination consent forms.
Then you will be seated in a large waiting area, where you can then fill in the consent forms. Do NOT sign the consent forms yet.
Because there are no tables, you should bring something stiff to write on (like a book), and a pen.
When your queue number is called, note the Counter number and head to the Registration and Consent area.
Go to your assigned Counter, where a volunteer will check your identification (MyKad or Passport) and register you.
If you have MySejahtera, you will be asked to scan the QR code to log that you have officially come in to be vaccinated.
There will also be a doctor at the same counter to explain the risks and benefits of COVID-19 vaccination.
You will have the opportunity to ask the doctor any questions about the vaccination, and your medication. If you brought your medication, you may present it to the doctor.
After your queries are satisfied, you may then sign the consent forms, and the doctor will counter sign them.
After signing the consent forms, you will be assigned Station A or Station B by the volunteer.
Head to the Vaccination area, according to the assigned Station.
You will be seated in the waiting area to wait for your turn.
When your queue number is called, head to the assigned vaccination room, to receive your COVID-19 vaccine.
The doctor / nurse administering the vaccine will show you the vial or vaccine label, so you know what vaccine you are receiving.
The doctor / nurse will also show you the syringe to confirm that it has the right amount of vaccine.
The empty syringe will also be shown to you after you receive your vaccination.
Recommended : How To Read The Volume Of LDV Syringe Correctly?
After vaccination, you will be asked to wait in a small holding area until you are called to the counter to submit your consent forms and receive your vaccination card.
Then you will be ushered to the Observation Area, where you will need to sit for 15 to 30 minutes.
If you are worried about any severe allergic reaction to the vaccine, you can sit a little while longer.
After that, you can leave the MITEC vaccination centre, and go home!
Don’t forget to take some pictures, and share with your friends and family on social media!
After Leaving MITEC : Post-Vaccination Check List
After receiving your COVID-19 vaccination, you are FREE to do anything you want. There are NO RESTRICTIONS on your diet and daily life.
You can expect some mild side effects – these are signs of your immune system learning how to fight against COVID-19.
You can report any side effects you feel over the next few days in MySejahtera. If they persist, or get severe, please seek medical attention at the nearest government hospital.
- Did This Man Get Swollen Legs From COVID-19 Vaccine?
- DASH Highway Scaffolding Collapsed, Injuring Two Workers!
- Can Strata Residents Directly Receive Deliveries During MCO?
- How To Register Children For COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did Christian Eriksen Collapse Because Of Pfizer Vaccine?
- Pfizer + AstraZeneca Vaccines Effective Against Delta Variant!
- Malaysia Approves CanSino + J&J COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Warning : Viral SPM 2020 Grading Scale Is Misleading!
- PDRM : Who Is Allowed To Pass A Police Roadblock?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Did China Create These Amazing Dancing Robots?
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Thank you!