MITI FAQ On Business Ops Allowed During MCO
When the Malaysian government announced that certain business operations will be allowed to restart during the MCO (Movement Control Order), there were a lot of uncertainties as MITI did not come up with the details.
To help businesses understand the requirements if they wish to restart business ops during the MCO, the Malaysia Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) recently released answers to frequently asked questions on this topic.
Business Ops Allowed During MCO : A Quick Primer
On 10 April 2020, the Prime Minister of Malaysia Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, announced that the Malaysia government would allow selected companies to restart business operations during the MCO.
This would help to reduce the economic damage from the MCO, but he stressed that “all parties are required to comply with the directives from the authorities” and that the government would not hesitate to withdraw the permission to operate if any company fails to adhere to the guidelines.
To help you find out whether your business is applicable, and what the requirements are, we compiled the information in this article.
- Business Operations Allowed During MCO (Appendix 1)
- Additional Business Operations Allowed During MCO (Appendix 2)
- MITI FAQ On Business Ops Allowed During MCO Part 1
- MITI FAQ On Business Ops Allowed During MCO Part 2
Recommended : COVID-19 in Malaysia : New Business Restrictions Lifted!
Business Operations Allowed During MCO (Appendix 1)
When the Movement Control Order (MCO) was announced, only these businesses providing these essential goods and services were allowed to continue operating :
Additional Business Operations Allowed During MCO (Appendix 2)
The Ministry of International Trade And Industry (MITI) released this list of business operations that would be allowed to operate during the MCO.
- New York Accidental Cremation Hoax Debunked!
- Doctor Died Taking Hydroxychloroquine To Prevent COVID-19
- COVID-19 in Malaysia : 224 Healthcare Workers Infected
- Business Ops Allowed During MCO : Full List + Requirements!
- McDonald’s Malaysia Voucher Scam EXPOSED!
- Fact Check : Out-Of-Control Crowd @ Johor Bahru CIQ!
- Charity Scam : Current List Of 79 Reported Scammers!
- New COVID-19 Clusters Show The Danger Of Social Contact!
- Anti-Lockdown Gathering Of Muslim Migrants Debunked!
- CNBC COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked!
- COVID-19 Airborne Hoax Debunked : Japanese Doctor Edition!
- Bantuan Prihatin Nasional (BPN) : SMS Scam Alert
- COVID-19 : How To DIY Your Own Face Shields!
- 600-Bed MAEPS COVID-19 Hospital : An Inside Look!
- COVID-19 : Menara City One Under Enhanced MCO!
- 6-Month Loan Moratorium : Why You Should TAKE It!
- COVID-19 Found On Fruits & Vegetables Hoax Debunked!
- Harvard : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
- BNM Hire Purchase Loan Deferment : Nothing To Lose!
- BNM Credit Card Term Loan Conversion : Worth It?
- BNM Loan Moratorium / Deferment : Should You Accept It?
- Did Dr. Li Wenliang Discover Tea As COVID-19 Cure?
- No, Alcohol In Hand Sanitiser Won’t Catch Fire!
- US FDA Did NOT Approve Chloroquine For COVID-19 Yet
- Tom Hanks Did NOT Die From COVID-19 : Hoax Debunked!
- American Soldier On Train Is Patient Zero Hoax Debunked!
- Donald Trump Fainted From Coronavirus Hoax Debunked!
- Soap vs Sanitiser : Which Works Better Against COVID-19?
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!