MKN just announced that 3 people are now allowed in the same car during the CMCO / PKPB lockdown. Here is what you need to know!
Earlier : Only 2 People Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
When the Malaysian National Security Council (MKN) announced the CMCO / PKPB SOP for Peninsular Malaysia, they only allowed two people from the same household to travel in the same car.
Only TWO (2) people are allowed to leave (including inside / on a vehicle).
That limitation has led to complaints that it unfairly disadvantages single parents, and people with elderly parents.
Single parents may not be able to leave their children unattended at home, and be forced to bring them out, when they have to buy food or essentials.
Those with elderly parents may need another person to help attend to their parent whenever they send them for medical treatment, for example.
Now : 3 People Allowed In Car During CMCO / PKPB
In a special press conference on 13 November 2020, the MKN announced that they agreed to loosen the requirement.
They will now allow 3 people from the same household to travel in the same car during the CMCO / PKPB lockdown.
Please note that they did NOT change the limitation on the number of people from the same household dining in restaurants / cafes / eateries.
Unless they change that limit too, only TWO (2) people per household are allowed to dine in at restaurants / cafes / eateries.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- MKN : No Special Seating / Face Mask Requirement In Car!
- RM4K Fine For Family Of 4 At Restaurant During CMCO? 🤔
- CMCO / PKPB Lockdown SOP for Peninsular Malaysia!
- KL, Putrajaya + 8 States : CMCO Lockdown Until 6 December!
- IKEA Damansara : Closed After Potential COVID-19 Case!
- Tesco Mutiara Damansara : Reopens After 48 COVID Cases!
- Bayan Lepas Lady Caught Breaking COVID-19 Quarantine!
- Komugi 1 Utama : Closed After Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Nikon Says Goodbye To Malaysia On 1 January 2021
- Bayan Lepas in Penang : CMCO / PKPB on 6 November!
- KPJ Penang : Patient + 8 Frontliners Positive For COVID-19
- Seremban CMCO / PKPB Starts On 5 November 2020!
- 7 Eleven @ M City Ampang : Staff Positive For COVID-19!
- Royal Selangor Golf Club : 5th Case, Members Please Get Tested!
- Are There 50 COVID-19 Cases In Tesco Mutiara Damansara?
- Dr Noor Hisham Was NOT Asked To Fake COVID-19 Cases!
- Many Shops In Johor Bahru Closed Because Of COVID?
- No, Malaysia Airlines Is NOT Being Liquidated!
- Fact Check : Car Seating SOP For CMCO / PKPB Lockdown?
- RM1K Fine For Sitting Next To Driver During CMCO / PKPB?
- Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!