Satire websites keep creating stories about tired morgue employees getting cremated by mistake.
Find out why that’s just not possible, and is merely a way to trick you into sharing their fake stories!
Morgue Employees Keep Getting Cremated By Mistake
Being a morgue employee sure is a dangerous job – they keep getting cremated by mistake. Here’s another one :
An employee of a Roseville, Michigan Funeral Home & Cremation Service died this morning, after being accidentally cremated by one of his coworkers.
According to the Police, 48-year old Paul Houston decided to take a nap one a stretcher after working for sixteen hours straight.
While he was sleeping, another employee mistook him for the corpse of a 52-year old car accident victim and carried him to the crematory.
Before anyone could notice the mistake, he had already been exposed to temperatures ranging between 1400 to 1800 degrees Fahrenheit and reduced to ashes.
Jenna Anderson, one of Mr Houston’s coworkers, says she heard him scream for about 15 seconds after the crematory was activated.
“At first, we didn’t understand where the sound was coming from. When we realized what was happening, it was too late. We shut down the heating system, but he was already dead.”
Ms. Anderson claims that the young coworker who caused the accident was a new employee, and had forgotten to check for the toe tag to make sure he had the right body.
Jenna Anderson says she heard the victim scream in agony as the crematory was reducing him to ashes.
The police has opened an investigation to determine the exact circumstances surrounding Mr Houston’s death.
Investigators have not ruled out the possibility of filing criminal charges against the employee who caused his death.
The young man could possibly be accused of criminal negligence causing death.
A similar version, which was apparently posted by ABC News, seems to validate the other stories about the unfortunate morgue employee who got cremated by mistake…
Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
Morgue employees really don’t get cremated by mistake. It has never happened, ever. These are just FAKE STORIES by satire (fake story) websites.
Help stop the creation of such fake stories by BOYCOTTING fake story websites like Weekly Inquirer, news24, The Daily Star, Trendolizer, etc. DO NOT SHARE THEIR STORIES!
Fact #1 : They Are Fake Stories By Satire Websites
Websites like Weekly Inquirer, Trendolizer and news24 (The Daily Star) call themselves satire websites, but they are really nothing more than websites that copy and paste FAKE STORIES for the clicks.
They try their best to post shocking stories as if they are true, doing their very best to conceal that the stories are not true.
Most of them have only a tiny disclaimer at the bottom of every page, which we have to blow up to show you :
Information contained in this website is for information and entertainment purposes only.
Fact #2 : That’s NOT The Real ABC Website
The worst kind of “satire” websites are those who try to pass themselves off as real website. Like ABCNews-US.com, which tries to mimic real ABC News website – ABC.com.
The only reason they do this? To trick you into sharing their fake news, so that they get more page views.
Fact #3 : That’s The Hickory Hill Funeral Home
The picture they used is of the Hickory Hill Funeral Home in Fox Meadows, Tennessee.
That morgue gained notoriety in May 2016 after WREG exposed how the owner did not have an embalmer’s licence and abandoned two bodies inside after he closed down the business.
Fact #4 : The Story Is Not Even Logical
The story has bad grammar and bad spelling all over the place, but what’s worse – it is not even logical.
- Even an extremely tired person will wake up if someone wheels the stretcher.
- Even an extremely tired person will DEFINITELY wake up when he’s being lifted and placed into the combustion chamber.
- Isn’t it obvious to everyone that the sleeping employee is dressed differently, even in a uniform?
- No one gets cremated on a slab. The dead body is first placed in a casket before being cremated.
- The cremation process takes a long time – about 1-2 hours – to reduce a body into ashes. Yet the story claimed that he was reduced to ashes even though they turned it off, after hearing him scream?
The story has more holes than Swiss cheese…
Fact #5 : This Is Just The Michigan Version
That fake story naturally went viral, and probably made satire websites a lot of money… which is why they keep coming up with these fake stories.
So please STOP sharing their fake stories!
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- New Malaysia SOP For Travelling Is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE!
- Quarantine Flouters : How Much Of A Risk Do They Pose?
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- There Is NO Fine For Not Wearing Face Mask In Your Car!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
- The Famous People Who Mocked God Hoax Debunked!
- 12 Scientific Reasons For Declaring Pigs Haram Debunked!
- The Famous Jesus Tree Of Lebanon Miracle Explained!
- Steve Jobs’ Last Words – The Hoax & The Truth!
- The USS Al Gore Frozen Boat Hoax Debunked!
- The IMagery by Lesa Hall Photoshop Fail CONFIRMED!
- The Canola Oil Bullshit By Anya Vien Debunked!
- The Zota Tissue Paper Tablet Scare – The Truth & Facts!
- Why You Should NEVER Give Laser Pointers To Kids!
- Face Masks – Do They Really Help With Haze / Air Pollution?
- How To Wear A Surgical Mask – The Hoax & The Truth!
- Can Soda Or Soft Drinks Really DISSOLVE Egg Shells?
- Why Jessica Biel Is WRONG About Vaccine Exemptions
- Michael Carley : The Needs of Teens & Adults on the Autism Spectrum
- The Kedder Human Puppies Hoax Debunked!
- 16 Girls Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated Into The Swimming Pool?
- The Panadol Kills Vultures & Humans Hoax Debunked!
- Why You Can’t Get Pregnant From Sperm In Swimming Pools
- Correcting The Record On Andrew Wakefield (Updated)
- The GMO Egg vs. Organic Egg Comparison Debunked
Go Back To > Hoaxes & Scams
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!