Malaysia has apparently put the brakes on quarantine-free international travel in March 2022!
Here is what you need to know!
Malaysia To Reopen Borders For Quarantine-Free Travel?
On 8 February 2021, the Malaysia National Recovery Council (NRC) agreed to reopen borders as early as 1 March 2022, for quarantine-free travel!
Yes, there will no longer be any mandatory quarantine for travellers flying into Malaysia!
However, Malaysia will still require pre-departure testing and upon arrival, as recommended by the Ministry of Health.
The reopening of Malaysia’s borders will be managed according to the current risk assessment, and the SOP will be announced later by the Ministry of Health.
The reopening of Malaysia’s borders will revive the economy, and especially the international tourism industry which has been moribund for the past 2 years.
Malaysia May Not Allow Quarantine-Free International Travel So Soon…
Just hours after the decision to reopen Malaysia’s international borders was announced, it was walked back by the Senior Minister (Defence) Hishamuddin Hussein.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Is Now Mandatory In Austria!
- Seniors + Sinovac Recipients Must Get Booster By March!
- Why Denmark Is Able To Lift All COVID-19 Restrictions!
- Are Most Severe COVID-19 Cases In Israel Fully Vaccinated?
- Did German Experts Say Saltwater Gargle Kills COVID-19?
- How To Fix Problems Booking Vaccine For 5-11 Yo Kids!
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!