Please remember to register yourself at all public places using MySejahtera or the logbook, or you can get fined RM1,000!
Register With MySejahtera / Logbook, Or Get Fined RM1K!
Malaysia has so far weathered the COVID-19 pandemic with relatively few cases, thanks to a relative strict Movement Control Order, and a mandatory requirement to wear a face mask in public from 1 August 2020 onwards.
But with the surging number of new cases, the Malaysian government appears to be ramping up enforcement checks on businesses.
Malaysian netizens have shared videos and photos of recent enforcement checks, where those who did not register themselves either using the MySejahtera app or a logbook were fined RM1,000 per person!
MySejahtera : COVID-19 Contact Tracing + Info
MySejahtera is a mobile app developed by the Malaysian government. It serves as a contact tracing tool, as well as a way to disseminate verified information on COVID-19 in Malaysia.
Users can use MySejahtera log their movements by simply scanning a QR code at public places. This is a safer option to signing a logbook, because you won’t need to touch the logbook or use a shared pen.
MySejahtera / Logbook : The SOP
On 4 October 2020, the Malaysia Ministry of Health issued another reminder on the mandatory registration SOP using MySejahtera or a logbook.
Please note that EVERY PERSON – including children and domestic helpers – must be registered. If they do not have a smartphone, they must register using the logbook.
Also, if you are registering yourself using the physical logbook, please write in your FULL NAME and telephone number. You can be fined if you write in only your first name.
- Make sure visitors undergo temperature screening and scan the QR code using MySejahtera
- In the event you do not have a QR code, make sure visitors record their particulars in a logbook
- Make sure visitors with symptoms or high risk status are not allowed into your premise
Members Of The Public
- Make sure you perform temperature screening and scan the QR code using the MySejahtera app, or record your details in the logbook, every time you enter a premise.
- Perform a risk analysis from time to time.
Those who fail to register themselves at public premises risk being fined RM1,000 per person, per offence.
The Malaysia Ministry of Health has proposed that this fine be increased to RM10,000. The proposal was submitted to the Malaysian Parliament in August 2020, but has yet to be approved.
COVID-19 : How To Keep Safe!
Here are a few simple steps to stay safe from COVID-19 :
- Avoid suspected cases or disease hotpots, like hospitals, if possible!
- Avoid public events and crowds
- Keep our hands clean with soap or hand sanitiser
- Keep our home, office, vehicles, etc. clean
- If you need to wear a surgical mask, make sure you put it on and remove it properly!
- Wash your food with water (and soap) after purchase and before preparation
Recommended : COVID-19 : Hand Sanitiser or Soap? Which Is Better?
Recommended : Surgical Mask : How To CORRECTLY Wear + Remove!
Recommended : Grocery Shopping Safety During COVID-19
Recommended : COVID-19 Food Safety : Fruits, Vegetables, Takeouts
- Kota Kinabalu, Penampang, Putatan To Lock Down On 7 Oct!
- Paradigm Mall : Brands Outlet Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- 1 Utama : Mac City Staff Infected With COVID-19!
- Disgusting Bread Factory @ Taman Gembira Shut Down!
- Fact Check : Is China Using Coffee To Cure COVID-19?
- NU Sentral Deep Cleaned After COVID-19 Infection!
- Sunway Pyramid Addresses Nike COVID-19 Case!
- IMR Finds D614G Mutation In All New COVID-19 Clusters!
- CIMB Kota Damansara : NOT Closed Because Of COVID-19
- UOB Kepong Shut Down After Staff Contracts COVID-19
- A Driver’s Lucky Escape From A Falling Concrete Slab!
- Can A Ringing Phone Cause A Gas Stove To Explode?
- Can You Cure A Heart Attack By Slapping The Elbow?
- Did Canada Just Release Meng Wanzhou, HUAWEI CFO?
- The Shanghai Disneyland Robot Dancer Hoax Debunked!
- The Kashi Mining Company Scam Exposed!
- Why LPG Gas Tanks Have Different Pressures
- Why Morgue Employees Won’t Get Cremated By Mistake
- Fact Check : Is Petronas Cheating At The Pumps Again?
- Malaysian AES + Speed Trap Camera Locations For 2020!
- Dr. Fauci Did Not Write COVID-19 Essay, How Dare You?
- Don’t Fall For The SPRM Scam Call About Company Taxes!
- Enjoy Your 1GB FREE Internet 24/7 Until 31 Dec 2020!
- Did DAP Build A Chinese Communist Monument In Penang?
- FG Lockdown Funds : Watch Out For This Online Scam!
- Boyu Shi : Was He Racially Profiled + Arrested By Toronto PD?
- Illegal Chicken Processing Facility In Cheras Shut Down!
- Yamarico Tea Noodle Factory : Disgusting Conditions Exposed!
- World of Buzz Editorial Policies Exposed By Former Writer!
- Disgusting Yong Tau Foo Factory Shut Down!
- Limkokwing : The King of Africa Apparently Has A Queen!
- Do NOT Use Dexamethasone As COVID-19 Prophylaxis!
- Chong Brother Bean : Disgusting Tofu Factory Exposed!
- Robbers Posing As KKM Officers Testing For COVID-19?
- Does Singapore Require You To Wear PPE Suits On Flights?
- GrabFood Clarifies Restaurant Availability Controversy!
- Is GrabFood Secretly Limiting Your Choices Based On Profit?
- Watch Out For Fake CIMB Scam Call / SMS!
- How To SAFELY Clean Our Phone + Watch Against COVID-19
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!