The Malaysian government just announced several BIG CHANGES to the National Recovery Plan on 22 September 2021.
Here is what you need to know!
National Recovery Plan : Phase Upgrades!
On 22 September 2021, the Malaysian government announced that these 3 states will be upgraded to the next National Recovery Plan phase, starting Friday, 24 September 2021 :
- Negeri Sembilan : from Phase 3 to Phase 4
- Pahang : from Phase 2 to Phase 3
- Johor : from Phase 1 to Phase 2
National Recovery Plan : SOP Changes!
The Malaysian government also announced these changes to the SOP :
- Grocer, mini-market, restaurant, petrol station and convenience store can open from 6 AM until 12 AM, starting 23 September 2021.
- Tourism centres, islands and tourism areas will be allowed to open, and interstate travel * will be allowed, on the condition that 90% of adult vaccination is achieved based on KKM’s data and analysis.
- Spa, wellness centre, and massage parlour will be allowed to open, for both customers and operators who are fully-vaccinated, starting 1 October 2021!
- Tourism centre, premise and product like zoo, plantation, aquarium, snorkelling, scuba diving, fishing and jungle park are ALLOWED to open in all PPN phases, starting 1 October, but restricted to operators and customers who are fully-vaccinated.
- All permitted businesses can operate at 100% capacity, on the condition that the employer and all employees are fully-vaccinated.
- Foreigners who arrive at international gateways must pay for the cost of RT-PCR tests, which will remain free for Malaysian citizens.
* As of 21 September 2021, the Klang Valley, Labuan and Negeri Sembilan have achieved 90% of adult vaccination, but this is based on the last census.
- Kindergarten + Childcare Can Now Open In PPN Phase 1 + 2!
- Malaysia To Give COVID-19 Booster Dose In October 2021!
- Gym + Fitness Studio Can Open In PPN Phase 2 + 3!
- Who Needs To Apply For MyTravelPass + Who Don’t?
- 80% Of Adolescents To Get COVID-19 Vaccine By Mar 2022!
- Did Medical Frontliners Convert Dying Patient To Islam?
If you like our work, please support us by visiting our sponsors, or donating to our fund. Thank you!